About the Homestay
Its a three bedroom home, two rooms are occupied by a student from the local university and a childcare worker. The large main bedroom is vacant, has a double bed , wardrobe, study desk chair and lamp. Shared bathroom, laundry, kitchen, dining and living room. Unlimited free wifi
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Very quiet area, large park at the back of the house, in a cul de sac. Lots of bird life. House is 3 bedroom, solid brick. Very clean , tiled floor, shoes off at the door.The largest bedroom is vacant, comes with double bed, wardrobe, study desk, chair, and lamp. The other two rooms occupied with students from the local university, shared bathroom, kitchen and living rooms, laundry. The students keep to themselves - its a nice place, but not a party house.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Use of Kitchen
To our dear residents/guests,
We would like to welcome you to our home. We hope that your stay will be a pleasant and memorable one.
As this home is a shared accommodation, we would appreciate it if you could please observe and adhere to the following rules in order to prevent any disputes or complaints.
* Keep noise to a minimum so as not to interfere with the reasonable peace, comfort and privacy of other residents and neighbours.
* Please maintain your rooms in a way that does not interfere with the reasonable comfort of other residents, and in a way that does not create a fire or health hazard. Please try to avoid damaging any part or facility of your rooms and common areas.
* Common areas are areas shared by other residents. This may include the living room, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, hallway and garden/yard. Please take reasonable steps to make sure the common areas and the facilities in them are kept safe, clean and tidy after using them as a courtesy to the next user. This also helps in preventing bugs and insects.
* Please keep your own rooms tidy and clean.
* We will provide floor mats in the bathroom. Please use them to wipe off any excess water on the floor to prevent anyone from slipping after using the bathroom.
* Each resident will be provided with a key to the front door and your own bedroom. Please do not make a copy of the keys without our permission. If you lose your keys, please let us know so we can get a replacement for a cost of $7 per key. For security purposes, please keep the external doors locked at all times.
* Pets are not allowed.
* We prefer residents and/or guest who do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you do, however, please do so outside the house, specially smoking. Illegal substances are not allowed at all.
* Residents can have guest and visitors over. However, they are not allowed to stay overnight and as much as possible not after 10:00PM. Please also make sure your guests are aware of, and follow, the house rules.
* Use the Quick wash setting on the washing machine when washing your clothes. Hang them out on the line and please do not leave your dry clothes on the clothesline so other residents can use it.
* Wi-fi internet is provided. Please keep usage to a minimum as it is mainly provided to assist you with your study requirements so please do not use it for downloading movies, music or videos.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.