About the Homestay
My name is Carol I am 54 years of age and I Live alone with 2 very beautiful indoor cats (white & black and white), and I have a 3 Bedroom Duplex with a spare room. The first Bedroom is for myself, the second bedroom is the computer room and the third bedroom is for a welcomed guest. There are Three computers here and unlimited internet for those who like their computer use. The price does not include meals. Please read the house rules before booking.
It is really important that people practice caution with the corona virus lurking around. So When you arrive in my home you will be expected to wash your hands before you start to touch anything at all. This caution rule will apply every time you go out and come back. I wear gloves when I go to the shop and I still wash my hands and face when I come home.
Please note: If you cannot follow this small rule of caution or if you are not feeling well, do not come here. If you are not feeling well, there are more appropriate measures to take.
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
This House is only a couple of minutes drive to Redbank Shopping Centre, Goodna Shopping Centre and Redbank Plains Shopping Centre. Bus stops are just up the road. There are swimming pools nearby.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. No Smoking inside. Smoking outside only.
2. No Dirty Dishes are to be left lying around the house or in the kitchen sink waiting for the cats to feed on them.
3. Please note: I am not your housemaid. When you are in someone elses home you may need to make your bed and keep your room tidy.
4. Some people are unaware of how they are shutting the doors in the middle of the night. Please don't slam the doors shut.
5. Be respectful of others.
6. Close the toilet door when you go to the toilet.
7. Payments for staying here are to be made in cash.
8. You are welcome to stay with or without a religion, however, if you have a religion and you start preaching to me, then you are not welcome to stay here.
9. When you enter my home you will be expected to wash your hands. This simple rule will be expected of you every time you go out and come back.
Smoking is not allowed.
Caroll helped as much as she wanted during my stay with her.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.