About the Homestay
Arrive at the homestay and we make you feel like a home away from home. The fridge is stocked with breakfast items, the pantry has a great range of supplies and super comfy beds with crisp clean linen ensuring you relax while you travel.
We offer the whole apartment for exclusive use OR can book each individual room when available, as they are each private and lockable . Your tariff includes complimentary snacks on arrival and basic breakfast supplies. For long stays, over 9 nights , there is a $35.00 per week cleaning fee for housekeeping and restocking the amenities and supplies.
The 2 double bedrooms each have a wall mounted smart TV, security safe and lockable room doors. Shared A/C area, bathroom, kitchenette (with dishwasher) & lounge. lumbar support beds, light and airy apartment. The swimming pool is available for your use, but only if you are swim safe. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, entertainment industry people, medical staff, families with teenage kids and even small furry friends (pets). Fold out bed for 5th person available at a rate of $25 per night. The Homestay fee is paid on arrival (COD)
Closeby: Airport, Shopping, Restaurants, cinemas, Universities, public transport to Sydney CBD, Darling Harbour, Sport Stadium, Fox Studio, Sydney Children's Hospital, Prince of Wales Hospital, golf course & beaches (Bondi & Coogee).
We look forward to making you feel at home.
- Bikes for use
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our home is located within 10 minute walk to Westfield shopping centre or 5 minutes from Maroubra shopping centre. You have access to public transport that is only 2 min walk away, which takes you to nearby beaches such as Coogee or Bondi as well as into the Sydney City or other great tourist attractions. Sydney Uni, UTS and UNI NSW are all also easy to get to and close by. Shops, cafes, picture theatres and bars are also nearby at Randwick Spot or Westfield Pagewood and Bondi. We are near to all this but located in quite residential street near parks so if you need a bit of peaceful reflection you can stroll along some wonderful green areas or beach coastlines. If you are swim safe, you are also able to use our pool and deck area and can help you find your way around this great city of ours.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Horse Stables
- Water sports
- Health club
- Bus Stop
Please note that only a light breakfast is included in the room rate. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- On arrival present booking confirmation and ID
- Pay your homestay on arrival
- Discuss any concerns with the homeowner
- Additional fold out bed by prior arrangement at $25.00 per night for up to 1 extra person .
- Mandatory $35.00 per room per week cleaning fee OR $70.00 per week for the entire apartment booing for stays over 7 nights, as required.
- Treat each member in the house including the pets with respect.
- Ensure all pool fences and boundary fence doors are always shut and locked
- Only guests who are able to swim are allowed to use the pool. The home owner takes not responsibility.
- Lock your upstairs exit doors when you leave the home.
- No overnight guests or parties.
- Be courteous in communal areas
- Keep your area clear and clean up after yourself
- Clean any mess or contact the homeowner for assistance
- Coping the house key is forbidden
- No smoking inside the home
- Respect other home members privacy
- Malicious damage or dangerous/bad behaviour will result in instant eviction with no refunds
- If you are going to be away for extended time let the home owner know your safe.
By staying at the home you are expected and agree to follow the rules and pay for any damages. A full list of house rules can be found in your room.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
Nice and helpful. Good location near buses to the AirPort and central Sydney.,We recommend it. We could borrow bicykles for à ride to Maroubra beach.
Amazing. couldn't have better stay in Sydney!!
I can strongly recommend this host family!
This guest awarded the host 5 hearts but didn’t leave any comments.