About the Homestay
We are offering a bedroom in our cozy two bedrooms and one bathroom apartment. Our super cozy room with a Queen Sized Bed comfortably fits two.
Note: I do require you to transfer half of the rent to me after the booking is confirmed. This is to ensure that you do not cancel before arrival and that there will be no issues with payment.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Gym at home
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
We have a cute and playful schnauzer x westie. Our dog is always welcoming to all our guests. We love good food, so we can recommend good restaurants to go to.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
I would like to thank you for choosing my place as your accomodation during your visit to Melbourne. I want you to love, enjoy and respect my space as much as I do. Hence, I have outlined a number of house rules.
1. Remove your shoes before entering the apartment. Please do not wear your shoes in the apartment.
2. Please do not crowd the entrance of the apartment with your shoes or belongings.
3. Please note that your quilt and pillows have been sent for dry cleaning before your arrival. The extra pillows and quilt in the wardrobe should not be taken out for your use as they have also been dry cleaned for the next guest after your departure. Should you take them out, you will be charged an additional fee for their dry cleaning. Your room has four pillows and a queen sized quilt, which are the standard basics. If you need more pillows or anything else, it’s your responsibility to get your own.
4. Please do not move anything in the bedroom or rearrange any of the linens and towels on the shelf in the wardrobe as they have been organised properly.
5. I have assigned the third shelf (right above the fruits and vegetables drawer) in the fridge for our guests. Please do not place your food on any other shelves of the fridge as my cleaner comes comes by quite often and he usually cleans everything including the fridge. So if you leave your food anywhere else, both he and I will chuck them away.
6. I would prefer if you only cook light meals. (Instant noodles, bacon and eggs, using the microwave to heat up your food, and using the toaster to make your sandwiches)
Please make sure you use the microwave lid when using the food and clean up any spills or splatters when you’re done.
Note: You are responsible for getting your own groceries. (I have to state this as some guests come and complain about not having meals served and groceries provided.)
7. Kitchen Stuffs that you are allowed to use: Pots and Pans, Dinnerwares, Cutleries, Cooking Utensils, Mugs/Glasses, Microwave, Toaster Oven and Kettle.
8. Equipments that you are not allowed to use: Dishwasher, Electronic Built In Oven, Kitchen Aid Blender, Tefal Hand Blender/Food Processor and Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker.
Note: The basic kitchen utensils and equipments have been provided for you. The equipments that you aren't allowed to use are not basic kitchen equipments and are not compulsory to be provided by Airbnb Hosts. The reason by I do not allow usage of these equipments is because my previous guests have either damaged my equipments or leave them dirty and making it a hassle for me to clean.
9. Please clean the kitchen and all equipments right after using it. Please wipe the stove and bench top if there are any oil stains or spills.
10. Please wash your dishes when you're done, wipe them dry and put them back to where you originally got them from. Do not leave dirty dishes in the sink or lying anywhere in the common areas as I do not want any uninvited and unwanted pests in my apartment.
Note: Please do not use the dishwasher. They consume a lot of water and energy. I only use them when I have parties.
11. Please make sure that the sink is clean of food scraps. You can chuck the food scraps in the bin which is just next to the sink. Remember to wipe down the bench top and do not leave any food residues lying on the bench top.
12. If the bin is full, please be responsible enough to take the trash out and replace them with new bin bags.
13. I have to make this very clear, I am not your maid/domestic helper. So please do not expect me to clean up your mess. I can’t stand mess and things that are not put back in their respective places. I hope you can respect my apartment’s cleanliness and tidiness.
14. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. My apartment is pest-free and I intend to keep it that way.
15. Please do not move or rearrange anything in the kitchen/dining area.
16. Please note that I do not provide shampoo, body wash and any other shower essentials. The only thing I provide are towels and toilet rolls. Your towels will be placed on the bed. If you need any additional towels, please ask me.
17. Please do not move anything in the bathroom.
18. You are more than welcome to do your laundry here. However, you are responsible for getting your own laundry detergent and fabric softeners as I do not provide them due to the reason that different people have different skin sensitivities and my products may not be suitable for you.
19. If you’re staying for longer than a week, your sheets and towels will not be changed. You’re responsible for washing them during your stay if you’d like to freshen them up.
COMMON AREA (DINING/LIVING AREA)
20. Please ensure that the common area is clean and neat after using it. Please make sure that you wipe the dining table after you’re done eating. Please push the dining chairs back to their original position when you’re done.
21. Please do not leave your belongings lying around on the kitchen floors and in the common areas as it's a very small space and it's unpleasant to see mess and it's so hard to walk around. Please keep all your belongings in your room.
22. No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without approval from your host. I request that guests inform me beforehand if anyone is coming over or spending the night. I would like to know who I'm going to bump into on my way to the bathroom.
23. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. For instance but not limited to drugs and illegal internet activities.
24. If you break or damage something, please inform me and arrange for its replacement or repair.
25. Please ensure that the doors are locked before leaving the apartment. Should you forget to lock the door and items are lost from this apartment, you shall be held responsible.
26. Please ensure that you keep your belongings safe at all times as I will not be take any responsibility for any of your losses.
27. Please ensure that you switch off the lights, fan and air-condition/heater, and television if not in use.
28. If at any point of time during your stay, you make a huge mess and the common areas are super dirty because of you, I will get my cleaner to come in and clean ASAP, and you will be responsible for the extra cleaning cost of $100.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
29. Please note that due to my daily lifestyle and schedule, I may shower and cook quite early and quite late at night on certain days. However, I usually try not to shower and cook before 8 am and after 11 pm on weekdays, and before 9 am and after 12 am on weekends. As this is a shared space, I would appreciate your understanding that I do need to use the common areas during this time. Thank you.
I hope that you will enjoy your stay. Please let me know if there’s anything that I can assist you with. I’ll be more than happy to assist you in anyway that I can.
Smoking is not allowed.
She is awesome, and very kind.
I had a really great stay.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.