About the Homestay
Its an four bedrooms apartment where we (me, wifey & one kid) living and other rooms rented to expats/foreigners. So here you will get a homely environment which is fully safe and secured. Relations between Guests and us always seems friendly and we act like a family member.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
The place is close to several restaurant if you see Google maps. Very close to Gulshan-1 circle and shopping mall, grocery, medicine shop etc near walking distance. All local & foreign banks, BRAC, ICDDRB, UN office,Embassy's etc international organizations /agency's are very close from our house.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1) Limited guest allowed to meet with you. But no night staying for them,
2) Act like a family member to other flatmates
3) Main door of the building closing time is 11:30pm. You are requested to back home within this time Period except emergencies,
4) No smoking or alcohols allowed in the room- you may use balcony.
5) Keep your bed-room like a bed-room. No official meet up in the apartment/room or any kind of noise creation which might hampers/disturbance to other flat mates,
6) You are requested to turn off Gayser (Hot water), light,fan,air-conditions switch while you go outside or not in your room for consuming less electricity,
7) Foods/Toiletries not included in the package.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
This guest awarded the host 5 hearts but didn’t leave any comments.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.