Flamengo - right next to Landfill

Homestay in Largo do Machado - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

About the Homestay

Beachy Spacious
  • Welcomes
  • Males
  • Females
  • Couples
  • Families
  • Students

I live in a spacious apartment, standing right next to Flamengo and the best known and most popular sights of the city of Rio de Janeiro.

House Facilities
  • Bikes for use
  • Computer
  • Laundry
  • Patio
  • TV
  • Internet Access
  • Wheelchair Accessible

Bedrooms available for booking

Minimum stay is for 1 night

Maximum stay is for 365 nights

Available for given dates

Partial view of the Guanabara Bay
From R$33 per night
Triple Room
Sleeps 3

Bathroom shared (with family / other guests)
1 Double, 1 Single Bed

Bedroom availableNot available for dates

Room for couples and another person, comfortable, quiet, offering total privacy and containing ceiling fan, as well as other portable.

Facilities
  • Desk and Lamp
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • TV
  • Dresser / Drawers
  • Bedside Locker / Nightstand
  • Mirror
  • Fridge
  • Hair-dryer
 1 guest
2+ Guests
Nightly Price
R$120
R$130
Weekly Price
R$730
R$820
Monthly price
R$990
R$1,050
You have selectedNightsPrice of StayBooking FeeTotal

About the Area

My apartment is located right next to Flamengo, the Gloria, the City Centre, the Santos Dumont Airport, with several bus lines for Botafogo, Urca, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon, and four (04) Subways stations that cater to both South zones as North.

Local Area Facilities
  • Tennis
  • Park
  • Gym
  • Swimming
  • Beach
  • Cinema
  • Library
  • Museum
  • Shopping Centre
  • Amusement Park
  • Water sports
  • Sports arena
  • Fishing
  • Restaurant
  • Airport
  • Bus Stop
  • Train station
  • Hospital

Meals

Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.

Included in the stay
  • Complimentary Light Breakfast
  • Use of Kitchen

House Rules

coexistence rules desirable in the apartment as well as in public areas of the building.

For payment, the guest will pay a 15% deposit of the total reservation "online", which will be retained by "Homestay.com" and the rest, equivalent to 85% of the total must be paid in advance in cash through bank deposit up to 03 (three) days before the day of "check in". My bank details (bank name, branch and account) will be informed in a message through the "site", the guest.

If the guest cancel the reservation, apply the rules of "homestay".

Smoking is allowed indoors and outdoors.

How do I book?

Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.

When do I pay?

Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.

When can I share my contact details?

Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.

    This website uses cookies