About the Homestay
I live in a quite street's suburban,north of the Rio De Janeiro City,however with all types of service and trade a house with internet, ,and shared cable TV living room.in this neigherborhood restaurant and bar 24 hour week, we also have transport to almost all corners of the city with a friendly and peacefull people,just live myself . A large Kitchen and a green garden with different types of brazilian's fruit ,just with a single bathroom in which we'll have to share with each others,only three person (plus me) per time,this house is beside main stadiums in olympiad ,Maracanã and João Havelange stadiums ,very close,I can also cook simple meals,the guest only have to make the food purchases ,without pay the cooking service and this will save some money surely.
The first day I can be your guide for free,just the guest pay the costs of transport or food and drink if any, without further additions
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
our house is located on the north side of the city in a quite and safe suburb,we are 13 Km from the city centre and 16 Km drive from the airport.the bus stop is near and only 2 minutes walk from the house and there's a lot of bus options usng this stop.the area is full of trendy cafes,bars and restaurants as well as some nice fashion boutiques and specialist shops,close from Olympic stadium
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Packed lunch
Diet Type available on request
- Lactose Intolerant
- Nut Allergies
there are certain rules of conduct q I can now go ahead.
1) avoid bringing strangers, just people often lives, yet one or two - women are more welcome. the more than two days stay is improper, except in agreement between the parties
2) any product does not belong and is used to it, it will be paid double in reasonable time, unless it is in agreement or offer, of course without pettiness NOTE: broken things unintentionally are not subject to this item, but should also be reimbursed, this clause is subject to reciprocity
3) quiet hours to 10 hrs in the morning, except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays which is up to 12: hrs or illness or expressed renter's request, because I am a musician and consumption very produce still respecting the tenant and its use of space weather
4) the house cleaning itself is made for me, being the tenant only clean objectsthat perchance use, including the common use, such as stove, refrigerator, bathroom.goals this direction are welcome.if the tenant take a shower and wet the bathrrom,please just wipe it yourself
5) is required passport number and social network profile like Facebook tinder etc ...prohibited pick up objects or use lessor objects without prior permission, thus avoiding more serious troubles in the future, especially relating ON CHARGES, as fixed telephone, for example.
fixation in the house, will be inherent in the use q the tenant will make the services.is up to the tenant, ensure the maintenance more price account of charges on the property, lightout when not in the room, closing the refrigerator and not letting the water run, and turn off the burner stove when not in use will be charged higher value on who stays in the house more is plausible MEAL shape of the landlord to tenants, leaving these only carry the food shopping - no extra charge focusing on the cook service, but being allowed to serve this also.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.