About the Homestay
This is no hotel or guest house - we live here and welcome you to our home.
We are a group of friends living in the house together. All of us are passionate about Cambodia and happy to share insights and travel tips with you.
Our house is situated between Angkor Wat and the touristic city centre in a safe & quiet side street of Khmer (Cambodian) Pub Street. It's a short Tuk Tuk ride from the Night Market/(tourist) Pub Street area.
Stay with us in a huge & comfortable room that offers all the amenities to relax after long days discovering Siem Reap and the temples.
When we are around, we are happy to share our insights about Cambodian culture, food, language and history, and to discuss travel plans. As we are a mixed Cambodian/expat flat share, we can provide different perspectives on the Kingdom of Wonder, that might help you to get a better picture of how Cambodia works.
We often cook dinner together, and you are free to join if you want to.
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located in a quiet part of Siem Reap. It's a short walk from the Khmer Pub Street, where the locals like to celebrate and have a drink at night.
The road to our house is lit at night.
There are many small shops around to buy drinks, snacks or coconut ice cream.
Our place is easy to find, and we will provide you with detailed instructions in English and Khmer if you want to get here yourself. We can also arrange a pickup from the airport or bus station.
The house is surrounded by a wall. There is space available inside the walls for you to park your car, motorbike or bicycle.
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- please clean any kitchen items after use
- please help conserving energy by turning off the A/C and lights when you leave your room. We reserve the right to switch off any electronic devices you left running after leaving the house.
- please lock the gate and front door every time you enter or leave the house
- no outside guests in the house or on the premise
- no smoking anywhere in the house (we will charge a cleaning fee of at least USD 50 otherwise; smoking outside (on the balcony or rooftop) is fine)
- no fire in the house (including candles)
- if you loose the room key, we will charge a fee of USD 50 (as we need to replace the locks and make new keys)
- no weapons, illegal drugs or other illegal material in the house or on the premise
- you are using the house (especially the kitchen and rooftop) at your own risk
- we accept no liability stolen items, but will do what we can to prevent that from happening (and it never happened)
If you violate the house rules, we reserve the right to chancel your booking immediately without refund.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.