About the Homestay
A haven of tranquility in a garden setting overlooking the ocean, Bungalow Rocks is Sihanoukville's premier bungalows!
Enjoy complete privacy in your luxuriously appointed bungalow. Relax and enjoy the ocean view from your spacious balcony or wander up to the infinity swimming pool for a refreshing swim. When you're ready for a breakfast, there's no need to look elsewhere.
- We are located on the top of the hill and your nearest neighbors at Bungalow Rocks are the monks at Wat Leu and the resident monkeys. You're always welcome to visit, whether it's just for a stroll through the grounds or to observe a traditional Cambodian Buddhist ceremony.
- This bungalow is located right in front of the mistical swimming pool near our tropical villa set in a tropical garden of 10.000 sq meters.
Bungalow has an ensuite large bathroom with shower tap, cable TV, AC, tea and coffee facilities, work desk, balcony, free wifi with 2 network for a better connection.
- Near the bungalow is an open air patio where the breakfast is served and that you can use during the day to relax on the shade. We have also nice restourant in the garden.
- We are located in a silence area, not in town, but very near to Wat Leu temples and only 10 minutes away by Tuk Tuk or Scooter from city center (Pub Street, Cafe, Shops etc).
- Bungalow is fit with a large bed and is perfect for two people.
- We will be happy to meet you to chat and to give you tips for your visit, restaurants, things to see, and how to enjoy the best. During the day, one maid, a cook and a garderner are working in our property.
But you won't see them much.
Your bungalow has a lot of privacy.
- And in the night, one guard patrol in the premises.
- We can manage to get a Scooter $7,5/Day or an AC jeep or minivan with driver to visit Bokor National Park, go to Sihanoukville or Phnom Penh airports, etc.
IMPORTANT: Extra bed $19 per night including breakfast. Free extra bed for children under 10 years old (breakfast $4).
If you have 4 people or more and need something bigger, we have more bungalows in the same garden with same price. Just ask me.
- I will also give you an Independence Hotel membership card with the most beautiful Spa and Beach in Sihanoukville. Using this card you can do sports at a GYM with an ocean view. Also you can enjoy Yoga, Plates classes. You can also use all day Steam Room, Sauna, hot and cold Jacuzzi and Infinity Swimming Pool on the edge of the ocean. You can use this entire facility per person and for just $7,5 for the whole day.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
We are located in a silence area, not in town, but very near to Wat Leu temples and only 10 minutes away by Tuk Tuk or Scooter from city center (Pub Street, Cafe, Shops etc).
Local Area Facilities
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.