About the Homestay
We have lots experince about homestay since 2010. Hope you can enjoy to stay in my place.
If you are looking for a please to stay as home, here you are. We don't do hotel service, every guests come hear we will treat you as our friends or family members.
Our house located north Burnaby very close Burnaby Mountain Park and Burnaby Mountain golf course (just beside our property) and SFU... and so on.
Our area is a very very quiet, beautiful and safety community.
The check in time will be 15:00~23:00 Pm.
The check out time will be 11:00 Am or before.
About room rules and equipment usage, we will tell you in detail after you arrive. And give you the key at the same time.
-close to Burnaby mountain park. Marine park ; neighbor with Burnaby mountain golf course
-super Clean bedroom with bathroom
-Walk to bus, Skytrain station, Supermarket shopping and restaurants, and schools;
-Quiet home and high level neighbors
We also can supply the meals and flexible if you like to try some Chinese food.
Breakfast CAD 20/day
Dinner CAD 20/day
Hope you can enjoy and feel comfortable with your stay in Vancouver.
From YVR airport to my house, you can take taxi it around CAD 60~80/ time. Or you can take the skytrain it will cost around CAD5~10/time.
If u take skytrain to my place
1. From YVR to waterfront station.
2. From waterfront to commercial station.
3. From commercial to lake city way station.
When you arrive lake city way station you can call me to pick you up for free.
Walk to bus station only 900 M. Take bus 144 to Simon Fraser University only two stop or take the Bus 144 cab be Metrotown too and take bus 95N can go to downtown Vancouver, or you also can take bus 136 (the Bus station just 4 mins from home by walk) to skytrain station or walk to lake city way skytrain station.
If you look for booking a bedroom as home for you can get really relax and comfortable, you should not miss it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
From home to SFU : walk (900m) + take Bus(144) under 15 mins.
Take Bus 95N to Downtown Vancouver arround 50 mins.
Take Bus 144 to Metro town
walk 6 mins and Take Bus 136 to skytrain station
Walk 15~20 mins arrive lake city way skytrain station
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Half Board
- Full Board
- Packed lunch
1. Tenants must promise No Drugs (including Marijuana) and No Smoking indoor and No Party.
2. Tenants must promise not to throw any toilet paper, tissues…etc. into the toilet. And also, when cleaning the tableware, don’t allow any of the residues flow into the sewer to avoid clogging.
3. Tenants must promise to comply with the garbage collection laws of city of Burnaby to separate the waste.
4. Tenants must promise No Pets and Anything not nailed, pasted on the wall.
5. Tenants must promise that when leaving the room must turn off all the lights, heating, water and other non-essential equipment to save energy and the heating in winter will be controlled automatically by systems, tenants do not allow to touch any thermostat.
6. The house has been installed 24-hour automatic replacement of fresh air equipment. During the winter season, tenants do not allow to open any windows in this building. In the summer time, tenants can open the room windows, but when leave the room, the windows and door must be locked.
7. Do not allow to open the music, sound…etc. too loud, not to interfere the others as the principle and to give whole person in this house a peaceful living environment.
8. Tenants agree with that landlord can go into the suite to check or repair the electricity and heating system with notice.
9. Tenant parents visit and stay with tenant in the same room for several days. We will welcome and charge CAD15/ person/day.
10. Tenants must promise keep the bedroom and bathroom and public area (kitchen, laundry, stairs …etc) clean and must keep every thing in order.
Smoking is not allowed.
This guest awarded the host 3 hearts but didn’t leave any comments.
Kevin and his family were amazing and very accommodating! I would absolutely recommend staying there! And will hopefully be back soon!
Kevin was super nice and very helpful.
Kevin is an awesome host that will make you feel more like home, i had a very good experience by living in his place and i would live there again
It is a great place to spend your summer. This is a very nice family and a beautiful garden, very closed to everything.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.