About the Homestay
Female international students welcome! :)
I have two clean and comfortable rooms available for female homestay guests in a newly renovated townhouse. Each room contains a comfy bed, storage closet, mirror, study desk and lamp, night stand with lamp, and trash can. Each room has a lockable door for your own privacy. Rooms have wooden floors. Your bathroom is private to you if there is no other student during your stay (I have my own bathroom).
About me: I am a courteous, friendly, respectful, clean, and easy to get along with host. I enjoy watching movies, music, reading, socializing with family/friends, television, and exercising. I speak English and was born and raised in the Vancouver area. I have nearly 10 years of experience with providing homestay to students, and am happy to host a guest in my home.
Please feel free to email me if you are interested in a homestay arrangement. I look forward to welcoming you to beautiful BC!
The room rate includes utilities, WiFi, and access to laundry. Street parking is available.
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
My homestay is the perfect location when visiting Coquitlam. Once you confirm your booking, you will get an email with my complete address so you won't have any problems finding the home.
Bus stop is located directly in front of townhome -- super convenient! The home is very close to Braid Skytrain Station & Lougheed Skytrain Station.
You'll be in a great area! Just steps away you will find stores like SuperStore, Staples/Office Depot, Winners, Ikea, Canadian Tire, and several restaurants and fast food places (Townhall Pub, Boston Pizza, Cactus Club, Woody's Pub, Sammy J Peppers, Ricky's, Wendy's, Pho, Kefi Greek Restaurant, Asia Kitchen Restaurant, A&W, Fat Burger, DQ, McDonalds), as well as SilverCity Theatre, tennis courts, libraries, and parks. Very easy to get to major shopping malls like Metropolis Metrotown, Lougheed Town Centre, and Coquitlam Centre Mall by transit.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
Please note that only a light breakfast is included in the room rate. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Half Board
- Full Board
- Packed lunch
1. The home must be kept secure at all times, so students must lock the front door when entering and leaving the house and must learn to use the alarm system properly.
2. Keep noise to a minimum after 11pm on weeknights and Sundays.
3. No overnight guests are permitted and students cannot invite friends into the home without permission first.
4. No pets allowed.
5. The home stay student must abide by all local laws and regulations. Violation of any Canadian laws will result in contract termination without refund.
6. The possession and/or use of illicit drugs will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate termination of contract without refund.
7. The home stay student will keep the host informed and updated on all contact methods included parental phone/email and personal phone/email.
8. The home stay student is responsible for any loss or damage they cause to the home stay property.
9. The student is expected to pay for all items not explicitly provided by the host and detailed in this contract (personal care items, long distance calling cards, activity expenses, taxi, extra meals or snacks, school equipment, clothing etc.)
10. The student will be given a key to the home. If the key is lost they are to let the host know immediately and the student will be responsible for covering the cost of a new one.
11. The student must have current and complete medical insurance coverage.
12. The home stay host is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items belonging to the student.
13. The home stay student will terminate all mailings related to bank accounts, cell phone services, school, etc., before leaving Canada.
14. The student is responsible for paying for their long distance calls (consider purchasing a calling card to make calls on your own).
Smoking is not allowed.