About the Homestay
- your host is very accommodating and closely attends to your needs
- guest are very happy to leave and even extended stay ... would even say i will come back ...!
-we are very accessible to almost everything (transportation 24-hr bus service, shopping centers,post office, church, hospital , libraries, restaurants, pharmacies , universities and colleges)
- there is an express bus service too going straight to yourk university
-we live in a quiet community
-washrooms are shared with owner and guests
- the bedroom is located at the second floor with big windows
-loves cooking and baking
-no pets and plenty of hospitality to share with you
-2 bicycles to share
-loves doing barbeque during summer
-free hot breakfast on weekend and light breakfast (cereals, oatmeal) on regular days
- host is very accommadating and has the time to attend your needs
** Please note that we only accept female guests **
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
-The bus stop is just 1 min from the house with lots of bus options using the stop.
- bus is a 24-hr service including bus express that comes in 3-5 min intervals during rush hours
- express bus service is also available going straight to university
- Our house is located right in the corner of 2 main intersections
- the area is accessible to shopping malls, restaurants ,trendy cafes, hospitals, churches,schools
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
-Observe safety rules by locking doors when coming inside home and going out of the house. Secure your keys
- Maintain cleanliness at all times
- Female guests only
- No pets!
- Clean toilet after each use( remove your hair from strainer, personal things are neatly put in one place)
Keep the kitchen clean and Wash dishes after each use
- 10pm curfew
- no sleepover of guests
- provide personal items for private use( shampoo toothpaste soap, etc) do not use anybody's personal items for safety purposes
- no eating inside the room to avoid insect infestation
** Please note that we only accept female guests **
Smoking is not allowed.
My stay with Ms. Katherine was terrific. She is a wonderful, warm and caring hostess who made me feel at home. I would highly recommend her to all guests.
Thank you for letting us stay at your House. We enjoyed it very much. You wer very Kind and helpful. Thank you also for taking us to the burger store! It was a nice evening with you and your Family. The House is located in a quiet area. We got hot Breakfast almost every day. :)
Staying at Katherine's was like a "home away from home". Katherine and her husband are easy going, warm people and very entertaining to their guests. Their house is very clean and quiet. They are respectful to their guests and respect your privacy. Her husband is also like a tour guide, very helpful to give directions and what to do. Katherine is an excellent cook and made one of the best "adobe" dishes I have tried, There also is a shopping mall 10-15 minutes by walking, They are very nice people and look forward to staying at their home again.
Katherine is amazing host. She is so helpful and she has perfect personality. Her husband is just like her, they' re so friendly. Her husband took us to the Niagara Falls by using a car, we are so thankful for this travel. If I came Toronto again, I will be stay their home of course. :)
Id like to say that I loved to stay there, they are very nice family... all the things that I needed they helped me... Thank you very much for letting me share your home and thank you for your
We enjoyed our experience in Canada but we were just a little disappointed in our stay in the host family
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.