About the Homestay
I live in a beautiful three + years old - (3 stories) - 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms duplex
AREA - COLLINGWOOD - VANCOUVER - 1 ZONE.
- 4-5 blocks from the NANAIMO SKY TRAIN STATION - VANCOUVER.
- 3 minutes to the BROADWAY/COMMERCIAL SKY TRAIN STATION - VANCOUVER - connect with "THE DRIVE", connect with the MILLENNIUM LINE, connect with the 99-B LINE EXPRESS BUS- commute to U.B.C. approximately 40 minutes and other bus lines.
- 8 minutes to the STADIUM/CHINATOWN SKY TRAIN STATION - VANCOUVER.
- 9 minutes -GRANVILLE SKY TRAIN STATION - DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER.
-10 minutes to BURRARD SKY TRAIN STATION - DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER.
-12 minutes to WATERFRONT SKY TRAIN STATION - DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER,
CONNECT WITH CRUISE TERMINAL AT CANADA PLACE TO ALASKA, Vancouver Convention Center, Pan Pacific Hotel and so much more.............................................
- 7 minutes to METROTOWN, BURNABY - The largest shopping center in B.C.
- #25 UBC BUS which is 1 block from my house on Nanaimo Street, commute to U.B.C. approximately - 40-45 minutes.
- #25 - BRENTWOOD BUS.
- #19 - STANLEY PARK BUS.
- # 7 - DUNBAR BUS.
- Central location, 1 block from Nanaimo Street and 3 blocks from Kingsway Street.
- My house is on a tree-lined street, quiet, safe and good neighborhood.
- Near to transit - listed above.
- SHOPS - A RECENTLY OPENED BRAND NEW T & T SUPERMARKET, DOLLARAMA, SHOPPERS DRUG MART, SAFEWAY, VARIOUS ASIAN MARKETS, A 24 HOURS GROCERY STORE. Restaurants - Canadian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian; etc. The Vancouver Public Library. BROCK PARK which is 1 block from my house and other parks. TROUT LAKE COMMUNITY CENTER and KILLARNEY COMMUNITY CENTER.
- My location is extremely centralized and also extremely convenient.
INTERIOR OF HOUSE
- South exposure.
- HRV system.
- Smoke detectors in every room of my house.
- Brand new DYSON AIR PURIFIER.
- Radiant heated floors
- Beautiful Italian 24 X 24 tiles throughout except for the 4 bedrooms which have laminated hardwood floor.
- A powder room.
- A living room with a beautiful marble fireplace. The living room is furnished with a brand new and beautiful Canadian made genuine leather sofa and two (2) brand new and beautiful POTTARY BARN accent chairs.
- A dining room. The dining room is furnished with a new and beautiful oval marble table and six (6) brand new and beautiful Italian made CALLIGARIS-BESS chairs.
- A beautiful gourmet kitchen with stainless steel gas top range and appliances. Quartz counter top.
***Kitchen facility is UNAVAILABLE for use for any guest(s).***
I DO NOT OFFER A COMPLEMENTARY BREAKFAST.
- Two (2) separate and PRIVATE bedrooms. Both bedrooms are furnished with key-entry locks.
- Bedroom #1. A private and furnished bedroom with key-entry lock.
$70.00 (CASH) PER NIGHT FOR SINGLE OCCUPANCY WITH SHARED BEAUTIFUL 3 PIECE GUEST BATHROOM THAT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR USE OF GUEST(S).
The Bedroom is furnished with a single bed, bed sheet, pillow, comforter, a brand new CALLIGARIS two drawers night table. a white desk, a white chair, a portable fan and a white 6 drawers dresser.
The bedroom has a bit of a mountain view.
- Bedroom #2. A private and furnished bedroom with a WEISER key-entry lock.
$70.00 CASH PER NIGHT FOR SINGLE OCCUPANCY WITH A BEAUTIFUL SHARED 3 PIECE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER/TUB THAT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR GUEST(S) USE ONLY.
The bedroom is furnished with a single bed with a restonic mattress, a pillow, bed sheet, a comforter; a white desk, a white chair, a white desk lamp, a fan, and a dresser with a two-door compartment on the top and three drawers on the bottom.
- A beautiful 3 piece bathroom with shower and tub, Quartz counter top.
THE BEAUTIFUL 3 PIECE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER AND TUB IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR GUEST(S) USE ONLY!!!
***** SPECIAL REQUEST FOR A PRIVATE BATHROOM IS $160.00 CASH PER NIGHT FOR SINGLE OCCUPANCY.*****
My house is suitable for a NON-SMOKER - STRICTLY AND ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE AND HOME; NO DRUGS, NO EXCESSIVE DRINKING, NO PARTIES, clean, quiet and respectful international traveller(s) and student(s).
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
COLLINGWOOD AREA-VANCOUVER, B.C.
- 4-5 blocks from the NANAIMO SKY TRAIN STATION.
- 3 minutes to the BROADWAY/COMMERCIAL SKY TRAIN STATION, connect with "THE DRIVE",
connect with the MILLENIUM LINE, connect with the 99-B LINE BUS, and also many other bus lines
- 9 minutes to the GRANVILLE STATION - DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER.
-10 minutes to the BURRARD STATION - DOWNTOWN.
- 12 minutes to the WATERFRONT SKY TRAIN STATION - DOWNTOWN, cruise terminal to ALASKA, The Vancouver Convention Center, Pan Pacific Hotel and so much more..........................................
-7 minutes to the METROTOWN SKY TRAIN STATION - METROTOWN - BURNABY-the largest shopping center in B.C.
- #25 UBC Bus which 1 block from my house on Nanaimo
Street, commute to UBC approximately 40-45 minutes
- Central location, 1 block to NANAIMO STREET and 3 blocks to KINGSWAY STREET
- My house is located on a tree-lined street, quiet, safe and good neighbourhood.
- Near to transit, shops- DOLLAR STORE, SHOPPERS DRUG MART, SAFEWAY, restaurants, parks and community centers.
- My location is extremely centralized and also extremely convenient.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 5:00 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. PST. THERE IS NO EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK-OUT EXCEPT BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT.
I would prefer guest(s) to be clean, quiet and RESPECTFUL. For any guest, please do not invite your friend(s) over and NO overnight friend(s) stay over(s).
STRICTLY AND ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside and/or outside of my home and house.
No alcohol abuses.
No strangers coming into the home.
No overnight guest(s).
No loud noises after 10:30 p.m.
No pets are permitted in the house under any conditions.
Please follow these basic rules of conduct during your stay:
i ) No damage is done to room, bathroom and the rest of the house or its contents,
ii ) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage,
iii) No linens and bedding are lost or damaged
iv) Please keep the bedroom and guest's bathroom tidy and clean.
There is a cleaning fee of $50.00 (CANADIAN - CASH).
My house is suitable for A NON-SMOKER, NO DRUGS, NO DRINKING, NO PARTIES and RESPECTFUL individual(s).
NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE.
- If there is a compliant from either party, notice must be given to host within 24 hours of check-in.
-FULL PAYMENT IN CASH MUST BE RECEIVED UPON ARRIVAL. NO EXCEPTIONS ARE ALLOWED.
-FULL PAYMENT IN CASH IS NON-REFUNDABLE - if you change your mind or decide to cancel upon your arrival.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT - (CASH) - Upon arrival, there is a DAMAGE DEPOSIT of 50% - (CASH) of the total full payment amount of your stay. DAMAGE DEPOSIT will be refunded if there is/are no unintentional damage(s) INCURRED DURING THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY. On your departure date/day, there will be a joint inspection between you and I.
I am an extremely quiet, clean, considerate and respectful individual (F).
I love an extremely peaceful and happy home environment.
***I do not provide a complementary breakfast***.
Kitchen facility is UNAVAILABLE FOR GUEST(S) USE.***
Smoking is not allowed.
Avey was super friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend staying at her residence!
Avey was very delightful!
I incredibly enjoyed staying at her place.
The house is very clean, very quite, and Avey as a host was very welcoming and generous, and willing to listen to any requests that I have.
I absolutely loved the stay, and the cleanliness and quietness of the house.
The location is excellent; the neighborhood is very quiet and friendly, yet it was central in location and close to many bus stops with an incredibly easy route to Downtown Canada; also, the house is very close to a grocery store that is open 24/7.
I found the room to be perfect for me in terms of size and available amenities.
I would definitely stay at her place again and I would recommend everyone to give her house a try!
Avey was a very warm and attentive hostess. She made sure I was comfortable and treated me with most wonderful complementary breakfast(s).
Bedrooom, bathroom and living space were immaculately clean.
I highly recommend her place.
I received a very warm welcome from Avey, who lives in a beautiful well appointed home within easy access to buses and the Sky train into the city. It helped that I had been sent some information about how to get around the city: the maps I had did not show how big the city is, but getting around is easy. My son told me that avenues go west to east and streets north to south, as well, some of the buses indicate what routes they go on too eg #44 i think goes along 4th Avenue, but please don't quote me. It is a quiet neighbourhood and I felt safe going 'home' in the dark after 10pm. Avey had plenty of information and tips about the 10 key place to go in Vancouver, quite a task for me within a week. I felt like an extended member of the family rather than a guest. She is a good listener and has a good sense of humour. There was a great hot shower and I slept well in the comfortable bedroom. The walk from the station is slightly uphill but took me about 10 minutes I think. There is a big 'drug' store in the other direction which sells basic items and various restaurants if you don't want to go further afield. Avey does not have a microwave which you may like to be aware of. A quiet, spotlessly clean home. Thank you.
This guest awarded the host 5 hearts but didn’t leave any comments.
Very well located - Very clean and quiet - I spend a wonderful stay - Victoria is really a nice person and she helped me a lot to discover and appreciate Vancouver - For sure I will come back to Beautiful Vancouver
Avey is an attentive Christian woman who keeps an extremely clean house. She waited on me hand and foot and made me feel like 'Queen for a Day' everyday. Her house is near a bus stop and a few blocks from the Sky Train which made touring Vancouver so convenient.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.