About the Homestay
The suite has 2 fully furnished rooms, Fully stocked Kitchen and oversized Bathroom / Shower and in-suite washer / dryer. Private entrance & balcony.
The Suite can be rented as:
1) Rent the entire 2 bedrooms suite - with a double bed in each room
2 people in each room - maximum of 4 people total.
2) Rent only 1 bedroom and share the entire suite.
- Modern Kitchen - with Ocean view
- Livingroom and dining area - also with amazing ocean view.
- Heated rooms and air-conditioning
- Large 3 piece bath - with oversized walk-in shower.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
The suite has a beautiful Patio overlooking the Ocean, Mountains and City from most windows such as living room, kitchen as well as one of the two bedrooms.
Location minutes to Westshore mall
- Golf courses / golf clubs
- Schools & Universities such as
- Royal Roads University, 5 minutes by car
- 4 minute walk to bus
- Belmont Secondary School (Grades 10-12)
- Edward Milne Community School (Grades 9-12)
- Westshore Learning Centre (Grades 8-12)
- Pacific Secondary School (Grades 9-12)
- Buses to other schools, such as
- UVIC, University of Victoria
- Camosun College
- Busses to Down Town - City of Victoria
as well as other areas of the city.
- Buses from downtown will take you to the following:
- BC Ferries to Vancouver Mainland
- Port Angeles - USA
- Anacortes & Friday Harbor USA.
- A bus stop is a 3-4 minute walk from my house and goes to Langford exchange ~ from where many buses go to different directions of the Victoria.
I provide a peaceful and friendly home environment and speak 3 languages. English, German and Norwegian. There is much nature all around my home with plenty trails, for walks and Parks. The Golf Course is just a 5 minute drive and a small lake (Look-out Lake) for swimming in the summer is in walking distance from my home.
The price includes all basic kitchen and cooking needs such as dishes pots and pans, salt pepper spices as well as dried food and caned and freezer foods for quick stove head-up, microwave or toaster oven. Also included are towels bed sheets and blankets and more … !
I would be happy to do whatever I can to make your stay a pleasant one and additional items can be provided if needed.
I speak English, German and Norwegian.
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Victoria / Langford Triangle Mountain in a prestigious neighborhood on top of Triangle Mountain with 180 degrees breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, Olympic Mountains, city view of Victoria and Port Angeles as well as views of Mount Baker.
The suite is available as one or two bedrooms for a maximum of three students. The suite is fully furnished with everything you need while you stay. Cooking facility with pots, pans dishes, towels bedding with extra sheets and blankets as well as basic dry food and herbs. I will provide a light breakfast included in the price and if requested can provide lunch or dinner per day or occasionally for a fee and some driving can also be available.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Amusement Park
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Please enjoy your stay and treat our home as you would your own .
Guests or visitors need to be okay'd by us prior to any visits. Thank you!
Your host is a non-smoker.
Smoking is only allowed outside
If the suite is booked by one person only, I will offer the Ocean and Mountain view room (the second room will be locked)
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.