About the Homestay
We would love to welcome you to our home in West Vancouver. Our new and beautiful home is located in Ambleside, one of the most desirable and convenient locations in West Vancouver-only a short walk to beach, shops, library and recreation centre, and a bus in front house so easy access to downtown Vancouver (20 minutes), Park Royal, Stanley Park, Capilano suspension bridge, Lonsdale Quay, Museum ,Grouse Mountain, whistler, and many other amenities in beautiful North and West Vancouver.
The bedroom you would be staying in has a desk, dresser, single bed, and wifi access. I can provide laundry service to you once a week.
Additional available services at an extra charge :
Pick up service: CAD 80.00 one-way
Charge for washing machine usage: 3.00 CAD per machine load
One-time $35 charge for cleaning fee.
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is walking distance to the library, Starbucks, shopping center and the beach.
-Near bus stations (251/252 ) for students who want to go to Downtown and Stanly Park
-Provides a friendly environment.
- Provides a private room with a bed, mattress, desk, closet, desk lamp, and free Internet access.
-Laundry on site
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- Please let us know about yourself and your plan before booking the room.
- Please keep our home secure, lock doors and windows when leaving.
- No pets allowed inside.
- Please do not bring strangers over. If you would like to invite a friend, ask us first.
- Quiet hours are after 10pm every night.
- Check in 2-3pm and check out 10am.
- Treat our house as your own house for the duration of your stay.
- In case of any damage to walls, windows, carpet, bed and bed coverings, you are entirely responsible for covering the cost of repair. (For example, carpet cleaning is $70, you can hire someone to do it or pay us for this).
- One-time $35 charge for cleaning the room.
- Extra cost for second person $35.
Smoking is not allowed.
Very nice people, comfortable accomodation. Beautiful location in West Van!
The room was really good and they were really nice to me. I enjoyed my stay there.
I stayed one night by Zoha. It was very good. The location is convenient, easy to reach. The room was comfortable, the area is calm, very relaxing. Cheerful and friendly, thanks to Zoha for hosting me.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.