About the Homestay
What sets us apart, are our plentiful Included Breakfasts, Free Wifi & Guide To Holidaying in Cuba, large Roof Terrace, Local SIM, Beach Towels & Hair Dryer. Additionally, your English speaking host, will help you better understand, and fully immerse yourself in this bustling, elegantly beautiful, somewhat crazy, and absolutely unique and Shabby Chic city and the complex mix that is Cuba, with its rich culture, beauty and challenges, with recommendations, advice & ‘The Fentons Experience’; our bespoke Experiences & Itinerary Services.
During your stay, you will have shared use of the beautifuly light and airy Colonial lounge and dining area with fabulous high ceilings throughout, leading to a large balcony. Not forgetting our sun-terrace and a small but well-equipped guests’ kitchenette (between the hours of 10am and 10pm).
We have 3 charming, very individual and well-appointed bedrooms to let, all with contemporary en-suite bathrooms. In true Cuban style, this 2nd floor apartment is connected by a balcony style exterior passageway.
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our lovingly and painstakingly renovated Colonial style apartment, is a true and rare gem in the heart of the original Italian district of vibrant Central Havana. Providing a tranquil oasis from the hustle and bustle that the area is so famous for.
We are just around the corner from two of Habana’s most famous restaurants ‘San Cristobal’ (frequented by Obama, JLo & Sting amongst others) and ‘La Guarida’ as well as our favourite bar Michifu, and a great ‘Locals' Piano Bar, attached to the famous ‘Egrem’ studios and Casa de La Musica Galiano both of which have truly memorable live performances.
We are also just a few minutes walk from the Malecon, Parque Central, The Capitolio, Grand Theatre, Prado, and many of the iconic and beautiful city sites, galleries, museums, restaurants, shops and top Hotels that make up Central and Old Havana.
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Whilst guests are welcome to use the Kitchenette between 10:00am and 10:00pm, we ask them to be mindful of other gusts and keep noise to a minimum and to clear up after themselves.
- Whilst we do have a policy of no smoking in the bedrooms and common areas, guests are more than welcome to smoke on the Balcony and the Roof Terrace.
- Parties or events can only be held with prior agreement / authorisation from the Management of the Casa. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
- No loud Music after 11:00pm unless as part of a pre-approved Party or Event.
- For the continued security of all our guests, additional overnight guests are not permitted without prior authorisation and registration with photo ID.
- Guests will be liable for any damage caused to the room or other part(s) of the property.
- Lost keys will unfortunately result in a charge as the locks may need to be changed and additional Keys will need to be cut.
- Please refrain from using Tan Enhancing Creams / Self Tanning products that may result in bedding / towels becoming stained. Where stains do occur from the use of these types of products a fee will be charged.
- In our opinion because the Apartment is on the 2nd floor and has a Balcony the Casa is not safe or suitable for children under 5.
- Please contact us if you require an early or late check-in / check-out. There is a small charge, for any check-in or check-out outside of normal working hours of 8am-8pm.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.