About the Homestay
Located in a beautiful beach town, studio Cocoa is literally situated in few steps from private beach. One of the few properties with direct beach access and personal beach amenities as sunbeds and umbrellas. Allowed up to 2 guest and offers california-king bed, in-suite bathroom and kitchen with dining area. Regularly comes housekeeper for cleaning and we any moment provide fresh towels and linens.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Advantages of the complex:
- 24 hours guarded area.
- Our own equipped beach (there are always free umbrellas and sunbeds).
- There are 3 restaurants within complex and 2 bars on the beach.
- Swimming pool on the complex territory. As well as gym, yoga classes, dance classes, spa and massage.
- In walking distance there is a supermarket, fruit shop, exchange office, a pharmacy, several cafes, bars, restaurants, a billiard room and a disco.
- There is a tour office where guests can buy local excursions.
Interaction with Guests:
Each Guest will get personal assistant that helps with all possible questions.
The Neighborhood - Ideal location:
- the beach is in front of the studio
- in 1min walk there are 2 beach bars
- in 2min walk there are 3 restaurants
- in 5min walk there are 5 restaurants more
- in 5min walk there are 3 bars more
- in 5min walk there are confectionery and bakery
- in 5min walk there are 2 supermarkets
- in 5min walk there are 2 currency exchanges
- in 3min walk there are several fruit shop
- shopping malls are in 10-15min by car or by shattle.
The studio is located at 19 km from Punta-Cana international airport (20 min by car). I may send my driver to meet you (for free if booked from 5 nights and for USD $45 for others).
To enjoy the location you dont need a car, but if you would like to take a look at other places, i will be glad to recommend you several reliable rentacars.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Water sports
- Health club
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Please treat the Villa like it was your home.
Maximum accomodation for bedroom: 2 guests.
Check-in at 2pm. Check-out at 12pm.
We accept no responsibility for any loss, accident, personal injury, medical expenses or property damage caused by personal negligence or by any other circumstances beyond our control.
Charges on electricity consumption will be done at check-out (please in advance request details).
Check-in with the provision of ID.
House rules to sing at arrival (please in advance request details).
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.