About the Homestay
The B&B in the sky!
With the "Bed and Breakfast del Cielo (Quito)" I offer you a stay in a luxury aprtment located directly (!!!) in the heard of Quito (La Mariscal) where all the bars and restaurants are ... with the best view ofer the town!
You book all the comfort you (nearly) can think of in a very safe place!
We are ...
- very safe
- very central
- new beds
- private bathroom
- drinking water (all you can drink) incuded
- good breakfast
- cosy balcony with BBQ
- german owner (speaks german, english and spanisch)
- best information of Quito and Ecuador
- brand new renovaded apartment
- european standard
- a designer room for 1, 2 or 3 persons (1: 29 USD, 2: 39 USD, 3: 49 USD)
- best view
- fridge with mini bar
You can also have ...
- drinks (optional)
- laundry (optional)
- tours (optional)
The best place to stay in Quito!
- Internet Access
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
In the district "La Mariscal" where the "B & B del Cielo" (Quito) is located, beats the heart of Quito. Here are most of the bars, cafes, restaurants, travel agencies, shops, banks, dance schools, etc. ... everything your heart desires.
And all this just a few meters away from your accommodation!
Here are a few advantages of accommodation:
• Security: The "B&B del Cielo" (Quito) is a very safe place (24 hours security, security doors, etc.) which is very important in Southamerica, specially in a big city like Quito!
• Centrally located: The "B&B del Cielo" (Quito) is located very central (just a few meters from Plaza Foch!) so you (normaly) do not need a taxi during the night which is kind of dangerous too. (Remember: If you wanna go out to a bar or discothek you always have to show your papers. But do not take your original passport for security reasons, they also accept a copy!)
• German Owner: The german owner of the "B&B del Cielo" (Quito) knows everything about Quito, Ecuador or other places and speaks fluently german, english and spanish.
• Best information: The best information always come from the locals like the owner of the "B&B del Cielo" (Quito) is. He can help and recomend in nearly everything and very trustful.
• Free Maps: For the best orientation in Quito the "B&B del Cielo" (Quito) provides you a free map of the city including the buses, etc.
• Best View: The "B&B del Cielo" (Quito) - located in the 13th floor - provides you the best view of the city.
• Cinema: The "B&B del Cielo" (Quito) provedes a "mini cinema" (with beamer and movies in english, german and spanish) in the huge livingroom where you can watch movies, news, etc. (screen: 270 cm).
• Courses / Classes: You wanna do a course of photografie or spanish? Or you wanna learn how to dance salsa (very importent in Southamerica!)? No problem, we can organize that for you (normaly a better price than in an institute or private because tourists normaly pay more (they call it "gringo prices").
• Tours: You wanna book a tour tio Otavalo, Mindo, Latacunga, Banos, etc.? No problem! If the owner of the "B&B del Cielo" (Quito) cannot do it himself he can recomend a trustful person or agency.
• Special Offers: Perhaps you want to combinate you spanish lesson with a tour. Or you have other wishes. We will do everything we can to help you to get the best or most individuel deal!
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1) You have to have a valid passport and a copy of it at the checkin.
2) Leave everything like you found it!
3) Behave as you behave yourself at home would!
4) If you leave a key we have to charge you 50 USD (security doors). Never keep your key together with the written adress of the "B&B del Cielo".
5) Smoking only on the balcony allowed.
6) If you have a pet contact us. Perhaps we can find a solution.
7) If you want to bring a friend for a coffee or talk, he has to be registrated at the security with his passport or cédular (copies not accepted!) for security reasons.
8) The room has to be paid in advance.
9) Any damage caused by you must be paid before departure. Of course, we can issue an invoice for your insurance.
10) The stay at "Bed and Breakfast del Cielo" is at your own risk. Any damage - for example, by tripping, etc. - are not covered.
11) If you have any further questions ... just ask!
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.