About the Homestay
Hello everyone, I like to meet new people and new cultures and languages, I live alone in this apartment and I am a young active woman who works in Paris, often the apartment is free because I also travel quite a bit and my housing can be occupied by students or others, my housing is close to all the shops and transport metro and bus that connects to Paris line 8 of the metro which serves the Eiffel Tower and the main squares and the center of Paris in 15 minutes. Also a shopping center at 5min from the apartment, a large lake with nature where to relax or do sports; do not hesitate to ask me if you need additional questions.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
The area is very quiet but at the same time benefits from all the public transport (metro line 8 of the Parisian metro) and bus (direct line from Lyon station) at the bottom of the building in 15min you join the city center, you have a lake with nature and jadin where you can relax or do sports, also a large shopping center at 3min from the apartment with restaurant, cinema store etc...
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Water sports
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1) Do not wear shoes inside the apartment
2) No smoking inside the apartment. In case of smell or sign of cigarette, there will be a financial penalty taken in charge of the cleaning at more than 1000$.
3) Respect the neighborhood, no noise after 10pm.
4) The user agrees to respect the French legislation.
5) The presence of a traveler not declared in the reservation is not allowed and will result in penalties and cancellation.
6) Any broken or damaged item will be refunded.
7) In case of lost or forgotten keys, you will be charged
8) Before your departure, please take out the garbage and wash the used dishes.
9) If the apartment has been left very dirty, you will be charged an additional 150€.
10) Animals are strictly forbidden.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) and a 25% deposit using a choice of payments: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal. The deposit is collected in advance on behalf of the host to protect against no show or late cancellations (within 7 days of arrival). You then pay your host the balance due on arrival. The 25% deposit payment is made to the host 2 business days after your scheduled arrival date. This deposit payment will only be refunded if you cancel the booking at least 7 full days prior to arrival.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.