About the Homestay
THE HUT IS A FEW MINUTES FROM THE CITY IN THE FIELD. This is the construction, for improvements, walls of galvanized sheet a full room CONCRETE (has door), cement floors, a bathroom with ceramic floor. has a pile if you want to wash. . It is a simple place but with peace.
Dog, Cat, Fish, Turtle, Other
- Pets Indoor
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
The hut is located 35 minutes from the city center and one hour from the airport if you go by car, this depends on the traffic that exists, in the town there are firefighters, police, ambulances for emergencies and clinics, this in the field serca de the city
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Half Board
- Full Board
- Packed lunch
Diet Type available on request
In special cases Silence time 1:00 at night INSIDE THE COLOGNE
- WEAPONS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN ANY WAY
- IF, SMOKE CAN DO IT OUTSIDE THE PATIO NOT WITHIN THE HOUSING
- BE HONORED AND RESPECTFUL
- THERE IS NO DRUG USE, NO SMOKING MARIGUANA (NOT ALLOWED IN THE COUNTRY) IF THE DRUG USE DOES IT IN AREAS OF THE COLONY WE DO NOT RESPONSIBLE TO US IF THE SAFETY IS FOUND. .
- DRINK IN MODERATION, (DO NOT ARRIVE IN EXCESS AND MAKE ANY DISORDER), WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING PEOPLE WITH EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL OR LEADING WITH SUCH.
- IF YOU DO NOT ARRIVE ON THAT DAY INFORM (FOR YOUR PROTECTION) AND WHERE YOU WILL STAY
- TO ARRIVE AT THE ESTABLISHED TIME OF THE OTHERWISE THE SURVEILLANCE WILL NOT LET IT PASS THERE IS A LOT OF SAFETY IN THE PLACE
- DO NOT MAKE ANY DISORDER AND RELAXATION IN THE PUBLIC ROUTES OF THE PLACE WHERE THERE IS SURVEILLANCE (OTHERWISE THE SECURITY WILL BE INFORMED IF IT IS INSISTENT) WE ALSO DO NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE SECURITY CALLS THE ATTENTION
- Only people who are informed are accepted, otherwise. you have to make the amount for HOMESTAY
- Violence on the part of guests and within themselves is not allowed.
- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITHIN THE PROPERTY (DO IT OUT OF IT)
-We DO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SAFETY OUTSIDE THE ENCLOSURE AND IF YOU USE UNSAFE TRANSPORTATION.
- TIME OF ARRIVAL AT THE COLONY 10:00 PM IF YOU GO past 11:00 12:00 FOR EMERGENCY REASONS CALL SO THAT THE SAFETY OF THE PLACE CAN LET YOU PASS. AND INFORM THAT HOSPEDA IN OUR VENUE. PREFERABLE DO NOT EXPOSE
IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES - TO ARRIVE TO FILL EMERGENCY FORM FOR YOUR SECURITY, AND DELIVER TO DOCTORS OR FIREFIGHTERS.
-There are no refunds if any of the rules of the house are violated and the person has to be removed from the installation.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.