How to set your preferred length/duration of guests stay
When you're setting up your listing your preferred duration of stay is set my default to a minimum of 1 day, this of course can be changed by you at any stage.
We do recognise that hosts who chose to accept short, medium and long term stays generally get more bookings and more enquiries.
Once you decide what kind of hosting is better for you, you can update this section of your profile by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account with your email address and password
- At the top-right of the page, click on `My Listing`
- On the new page, click on `Rooms`, located on the left area
- Click on `Update Length of Stay`
- A new menu will appear and you must tick your preferred length of stay
- Notice that on `Short stays` you can select a number between 1 and 9 that means the minimum nights a guest can book your house
If you need any help from support please don't hesitate to contact us email@example.com