How can I prepare myself as a guest?
To help you prepare as a guest, we have a few tips to enhance your experience with your homestay host:
- Read the homestay listing information carefully before
- Make sure you understand any house rules and have checked that the homestay has the amenities you need
- Make contact with your host by email before you arrive to introduce yourself, to let them know when you'll arrive and that you know where you're going.
- You'll also need to arrange how to pay the balance to your host.
- Show your host photo ID when you arrive at their homestay. Print and bring a copy of the booking confirmation with you too.
- Send your host details of any other people in your booking (and pets, if you're bringing furry friends) who'll be arriving with you.