Guest expectations – house rules
It's a good idea to list out some general dos and don'ts for guests so that they have an idea of what to expect before booking. You can add these in the House Rules section of your profile.
Here are some examples of house rules:
- Smoking not allowed indoors.
- Please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the house.
- Feel free to use the kitchen but please clean up after yourself.
- No pets allowed inside.
- Please do not bring strangers into our home. If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first.
- Please respect our home but feel comfortable. Treat it as your own house for the duration of your stay.
- Please keep quiet after 10pm.