How do I block out or free up dates in my calendar?
When you accept a booking from a guest, we'll automatically block out the dates in your calendar. If you're not available or you'd like to prevent potential guests from booking your listing for other dates, you can manually block them out.
To block out dates, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account with your email address and password
- Click My Listing top right of page
- Click Calendar
- Click on the start date in the calendar which will reveal a drop down menu
- From this menu, select the room(s) you want to make unavailable
- Click Unavailable
- Select the end date you want the room to be made unavailable until
- Click Save Details
If you want to make a room available again, simply follow the exact same process. Choose Available instead of Unavailable and save the details again.