What are house rules?
House rules are set by the host to cover anything that’s important for guests to know during their stay. Be sure to check these before booking your homestay to make sure you're comfortable that you can abide by these rules.
Here are some examples of house rules you might see:
- Smoking not allowed indoors.
- Please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the house.
- Feel free to use the kitchen but please clean up after yourself.
- No pets allowed inside.
- Please do not bring strangers into our home. If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first.
- Please respect our home but feel comfortable. Treat it as your own house for the duration of your stay.