How can I help guests from abroad feel welcome?
First impressions last!
- Always make sure your profile page shows off your home and its cleanliness.
- Up to date, clear photographs will demonstrate this. You should add in your description how clean your home is and how often it is cleaned.
- We see lots of guest questions to host families before they book are regarding cleanliness and hygiene.
Before a guest arrives
- Ensure their bedroom and bathroom is spotless for their arrival.
- All their bed linens and towels are fresh.
- There is enough space for their belongings and the whole room is ready for their arrival.
During a guests stay
- Make sure your guests are aware of when their room will be cleaned and how often.
- Please check with your guest if they have everything they need.
- If you need to speak with guests about your own cleanliness expectations please do so and disclose in your listing what your expectations are.