About the Homestay
About the Homestay:
West End Home Stay is situated on a private hill in a small village called Jungle Mashobra, Near Shimla. Our Home Stay offer discerning visitors a unique opportunity of experiencing life with a family, but with the privacy and level of comfort afforded by the best Hotels. West End is t the perfect choice for bird watches , away from maddening crowd, closer to nature, pollution free zone attractive tourist spot, dense reserve devdhar forest in vicinity, Club Mahindra resort 01 km away, golf course closely located at Naldhera,amazing sunrise view, snow clad Himalayan Ranges visible in far distance, all basic amenity available at walking distance. West End is perfect choice for nature lovers looking for relaxed holiday in tranquil surrounding, yet quit close to the happening Shimla.
About the Host:
Hi I am Sarina Chauhan from India. My family includes 4 members - My Husband ( Army Officer in Indian Army) , Daughter ( Working in Delhi) and Son ( Merchant Navy Officer). We are a very happy and close knit family looking forward to hosting guests in our cozy little house stay. My hobbies include travelling, trekking, yoga , meditation and baking brilliant muffins & brownies! :)
Our home stay is very self sufficient with a brilliant view of the forest perfect to sit and sip a hot chai/ coffee for calming the nerves. We hope to give our guests the best experience during their stay. See you very soon! :)
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
"Mashobra is a town in Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh. It is connected to the state capital Shimla through the Historic Hindustan - Tibet Road built in 1850 by Lord Dalhousie. Mashobra is part of catchmentanct Wild life Sanctuary. The ntural vegitation comprises pine,oak,cedar or Himalayan deodar and rhododendron, as well as maple and horse chestnut. The wildlife consist of monkey, baboons, jackels, kakkar (barking deer), and the occcasional leopard, as well as numerous bird pheasants, chikor and partridges.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
Diet Type available on request
1. Guests are requested to provide Government approved Photo ID/Passport/Visa details at the time of Check -In & fill the guest register as required by the Law.
2. Room service is available.
3. House-keeping service.
4. Vegetarian or non veg food can be prepared at home, on prior intimation, for a charge.
5. Loud music or noise in the guest rooms is prohibited as a mark of comfort of other guests.
6. West End Home stay is a Smoke-Free Home. Smoking is allowed outside the rooms Only.
7. Items left behind: Regular items left behind require you to contact us for return within India for a flat fee of INR 500.00 (Larger items will incur extra charges.)
8. Hair Dryer and Room Heaters are available on request at nominal charges.
9. West End home stay shall not be responsible for any mishap with any guest in the home stay premises.
10. The nearest doctor is 01 Km. away from us.
11. We request our guest not to litter the property.
1. 100% payment advance is requested to hold booking on confirmed basis. The money needs to be remitted to ICICI Bank Account number.
2. We do provide special room rates, subject to a minimum four nights stay at home stay.
1.Any cancellation received within 21 day/s prior to arrival will incur 1 night's charge. Cancellation received within 14 day/s prior to arrival will incur the full period charge for very short stay(<15 days).
2. Failure to arrive will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
3. Early Departures: Once you have checked in, the room is no longer available to rent therefore no refunds will be given.
4. In day to day cases check in time & check out time is 12 noon. Further delay in check out will be charged as Half Day charge till 3 pm and full day charge post 3 pm.
5. Cancellation has to be made through corresponding email ID only; otherwise no cancellation will be entertained. Cancellations will not be accepted over Phone.
Smoking is not allowed.
Our stay with Sarinaji was full of fun and masti. The place is very neat and clean and well maintained with all the amenities and is a perfect holiday place for all the persons wants to enjoy the homestay experience. I will strongly recommend this place.
Great place to stay, good Rooms and great view of mountains from the window.
Also the Terrace from where you can enjoy Sunlight.
Place is near to Highway, Hardly 20 minutes from Shimla , And so driving, And so driving during night is not a problem.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.