About the Homestay
My name is Tomi. I am from lovely country called Croatia. If you choose me to be your host you will share apartment with me and my girlfriend. I like to explore so if you want to visit Dublin and discover new things feel free to ask any question I'm here to help. I only have few rules for my apartment and they are really easy to follow.
I am flexible on checkin and out but I am also a working professional with time allocated to work. Bare in mind regarding the check in and check out time, check my rules and see is this suitable for you.
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our apartment is located in the really nice and quite area. Many shops like spar, tesco and lidl in the neighborhood. Apartment is 10 min by bus from city centre and 20 min by foot.
Nice fairview park located few feet from the apartment.
Local Area Facilities
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
House rules are:
1. No shoes in the house. (I provide slippers or you can be in socks up to you)
2. No parties, no booking for someone else, no guests.
3. You can use the kitchen but I do have rules. Wash dishes and dry them with kitchen cloth, put them where you found them, clean cooking surfaces. Do not use anything metal on the pans.
4. No cooking after 10PM
5. I hate to write this but please bare in mind about time spent in the bathroom. 30 min is more than enough time to get everything done. Other guests might wait for the bathroom plus the hosts.
6. Do not enter any other rooms except for yours.
7. If you want tea/coffee no need to ask just help yourself
8. Check in time is after 5 pm as we are both working individuals. Check out time is 12 noon. No drop bags before arrival, no leaving bags for later collection.
9. When arriving late please bear in mind the noise you make.
10. Smoking is NOT allowed in the rooms
11. Please respect our privacy, as much as we like to chat, we like our peace and quiet time.
12. Washing machine can be used. 10€ for wash and dry (5kg)
13. When arriving do not knock or ring the bell. I use WhatsApp for communication after booking is confirmed. When you arrive WhatsApp me and I will be with you in a second.
Smoking is allowed indoors and outdoors.
Tomislav is a great host. Higly recommend
Tomi and his girlfriend were very nice. Gave us a lot of information. Recommended. Thanks!
Loved it, highly recommend!
The trip went well, Tomislav is a kind and respectful host and the apartment was near the city centre.
Tomislav and his girlfriend Belén were very kind hosts. The house was very clean and cozy. You can tell they pay attention to details. The neighborhood was quiet.
Tomislav and Belen have been very welcoming, they provided us with keys, towels, bed sheets and shower gel. Their apartment is situated in the north side of Dublin and the city center is only 20 minutes away by bus. The room and the bed are a bit small for two people, but this wasn't a problem since we were out discovering the city all day. Tomislav and Belen are very kind, clean and tidy people and we would recommand their room.
Tomi and his girlfriend are very nice and helpfull their appartement is cosy and very quiet . Tomi is very reactiv for everything. Thanks very much !!!
Tomi is a very good host. His house is clean, the bedroom comfortable and every room is well equipped. He's very flexible with check-in/out.
I really recommend him!
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.