About the Homestay
Comfortable 3 bedroom home close to DCU with excellent transport links to the city centre. I live alone and like to keep a warm, laid back home where guests can can kick back and relax as if they were at home. In the pictures I have included a box Bedroom which can be rented in addition to the guest bedroom for an additional cost of €750 PM if required by the same booking party. I do not intend to rent it independently which is why it is not listed. I am not interested in offering long term rental, longest booking will be no more than 3 months.
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
My house is in a quiet residential area close to amenities such as shops, salons, DCU, Botanic Gardens, parks, tennis clubs etc. The city centre is within a 45 mins walk/15 mins cycle and there are several bus links close by. DCU & Botanic Gardens are a 10 min walk, Dollymount beach - 15 min cycle, & Portmarnock/Malahide - 25 min drive. The phoenix park can be accessed via Tolka Valley Park cycle way - 15 minutes. There is a back garden for bike storage, drying laundry and relaxing.
Local Area Facilities
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Payment Method: Please note that I require guests to pay 25% of the booking total in advance of the booking to hold your room. The remaining 75% must be paid upon arrival.
Cancellation Policy: I ask guests to give at least 7 days’ notice for any cancellation. Any cancellation later than this will not be refunded.”
I am not interested in providing long term rental through this site, longest booking should be no more than 3 months.
2nd bedroom : Although I have a 2nd bedroom (boxroom for €750 pm), it is only available for renting if requested in the same booking as the Guest Bedroom - both guests must be travelling together.
Rental is for single occupancy only, additional guests are not welcome.
Smoking is not allowed.
Fully recommended. I've been living with Fiona for a month. The house is homely and Fiona is very friendly and helped me with anything that I needed. My stay there was perfect. Thanks.
Fiona is a welcoming, caring and very kind host who makes you feel really comfortable.
I can't thank her enough for her hospitality, her good humour and all her advice.
Thank you for everything Fiona!
I had a great time with Fiona, she was friendly and welcoming. Her house was great and located in a nice neighborhood. I would recommend this homestay to anyone.
Fiona is completely a lovely host, she made me feel at home. her house is amazing and i would really recommend her to be your next host.
She has helped me a lot with many things and i can ensure that thank you is not enough to her.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.