About the Homestay

Urban Modern
  • Welcomes
  • Males
  • Females
  • Couples
  • Families
  • Students

We live in a cul-de-sac overlooking a green area. In the house are myself and my three children (16-12&10) and a little dog (Alfie). We live very close to public transport (2min walk). The room is a large ensuite room 2 single beds, couch, TV, mini-fridge and internet access. We have a nice garden and parking out front. My children play basketball and GAA.

Pets

Dog

House Facilities
  • Garden
  • Bikes for use
  • Laundry
  • Parking
  • Internet Access

Bedrooms available for booking

Minimum stay is for 1 night

Maximum stay is for 365 nights

Available for given dates

Attic
From 26 per night
Single Room
Sleeps 1

Bathroom ensuite (within room)
1 Single Bed

Bedroom availableNot available for dates

This room is large, bright, with blackout blinds. Room is en-suite with ample storage, smart TV, mini-Fridge & WIFI

Facilities
  • TV
  • Dresser / Drawers
  • Closet / Wardrobe
  • Carpet / Moquette
  • Fridge
  • Hair-dryer
 1 guest
Nightly Price
35
Weekly Price
200
Monthly price
800
You have selectedNightsPrice of StayBooking FeeTotal

About the Area

Our house is on the south side of Dublin and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. There is a lovely green in front and large garden at the back. Public transport is 2 min walk and services city, Dundrum, DunLaoghire, Tallaght

Local Area Facilities
  • Park
  • Shopping Centre
  • Bus Stop
  • Hospital

Meals

Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.

Included in the stay
  • Use of Kitchen

House Rules

Homestay keep the initial 15% booking deposit directly. I receive the remaining 85% and this must be paid on the first day on arrival or in advance of your arrival by direct debit. I can provide bank details if you choose this option.

General rules:-
Guests are responsible for keeping their space clean and tidy. You may use the kitchen between 8AM and 8PM. Please clean up after yourself and leave it as you find it. It is important to please keep the kitchen clean and tidy and wash and dry dishes and pots after yourself especially if you are self-catering. Please respect you may be sharing the kitchen with myself and my family.

Guests/Students staying longer than 6 weeks/1.5 month will have to pay a percentage towards the utilities(internet, hot water, electricity, heating, laundry etc). Generally no more than €25 per month but less in the summer.

I do not allow strangers into my home and no overnight guests.

Keep noise levels to a minimum after 10PM as my children will be asleep in the house and this is a residential area with neighbours on either side of me

Above all you will be receive a warm welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay in our home.

Smoking is not allowed.

2 Reviews

  • Picture?type=square&height=200&width=200

    Ireland
    Age 25 - 34

    5 hearts
    April 2019

    Such a lovely lady very helpful room lovely highly recommend :)

  • Picture?type=square&height=200&width=200

    Croatia
    Age 18 - 24

    5 hearts
    February 2019

    This guest awarded the host 5 hearts but didn’t leave any comments.

How do I book?

Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.

When do I pay?

Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.

When can I share my contact details?

Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.

    This website uses cookies