- Preferisce ospitare
A friendly, comfortable family home, I've been hosting and welcoming students from all over the world since 2013. It's just me and my little brown dog Tavish (as my son now lives away from home). I love to hear about you, your family and culture, as well as make sure you get the very best out of your stay whilst in Edinburgh and Scotland.
I live a short walk and bus ride to Edinburgh city centre and a few minutes from Cramond Village, where there is an island, beach and beautiful river walks. I'm keen to share how to get around (very easy) as well as places of interest (local as well as further afield), there’s so much to do and see in this beautiful city and the rest of Scotland. I've been awarded the 'Good to Go' Scotland certificate. I love to cook (all types of recipes from all over the world) so I am happy provide dinner at an extra cost if you like - just ask me - though now Covid restrictions are lifting, there are many fantastic restaurants in the city you might want to try too. I look forward to welcoming you to my home.
- Pets Indoor
- Non Smoking
Camere disponibili per la prenotazione
Informazioni sul quartiere
Barton is a quiet family area with a couple of small supermarkets, coffee shops, post office, pharmacy, bakers and restaurant, with close by leisure centre. There's a woodland walk to Davidson Mains park, and 20 mins from Cramond, with beautiful walks along the river and beach. You can even visit Cramond Island if you get your timing right. There's plenty of buses for a 20 min bus ride into the centre of the city, and ones that can to take you up north (to paces like St Andrews, Ellie, Dundee) if you want to see a little more than just Edinburgh.
- Centro commerciale
- Centro benessere
- Fermata Autobus
L'host puó offrire una piccola colazione a sua discrezione. Tutti i pasti, inclusi una colazione completa, possono incorrere in un costo addizionale, se offerti. Pasti e relativi costi devono comunque essere organizzati direttamente con l'host.
Included in the stay
- Colazione Leggera Gratuita
- Uso cucina
Disponibile su richiesta ad un prezzo aggiuntivo
- Mezza pensione
Tipi di cucina disponibili su richiesta
Regole di Casa
- No smoking is permitted in the house, however there is an outside seating area guests can use.
- Breakfast is self-service and available from 7:00 - 7:30am
- All guests are welcome to share the lounge and TV with the host
- Due to Covid - guests staying longer than 7 nights will be asked to clean their own room weekly (cleaning materials, clean sheets and towels will be provided).
- You're welcome to use the garden seating area.
- I will clean bathrooms weekly - but please be mindful of others when sharing a bathroom - to keep it clean and tidy for all.
- Guests are allowed use of the washing machine once a week (no extra charge), if more than once a week - a £5 fee would be payable for each extra wash.
- There is a cloths line (outside) and clothes horse available on request for use to dry clothes on request.
- I live in a quiet residential area, whilst you will be given a key, and can come and go as you please, I would ask you be respectful of neighbours if returning after dark.
- Payment is expected to be paid a week in advance of your stay (I will advise the date on booking being made).
- Any commission for the exchange rate between your currency and GBP is up to you to pay (please make sure it is not deducted from your payment that reaches me)
- I will supply my International or UK bank details on booking confirmation
- If your stay is long term (over a month) - payment is expected in advance, but we can agree installments (generally monthly) for the duration of your stay.
- If you cancel after your payment is made, I will not be able to refund any monies unless I am able find another student to take up the room you booked.
Non è permesso fumare.
We stayed at Jenni's for 8 days and couldn't have imagined a nicer place. She was warm, always helpful and a super cake baker. She also had great ideas and tips for things to do. Her dog Tavish is super sweet and the two of them together made our holiday extra special. We would love to come again! Thank you for that!
Jenni is incredibly welcoming & kind and a great cook to boot! The house is lovely, very tidy and clean, exactly as it looks in the photos and the room was nice and comfortable. It was overall a great experience and I would absolutely recommend staying here.
Jenni is an amazing person. She is warm-hearted, humorous and trustworthy. She loves different cultures and makes you feel at home. Her house is clean and cozy, even better than the pictures. I have a wondeful experience here- high recommend!
Jenni is really lovely and a great host and makes you feel at home! The room is so nice &cosy and the breakfast great too! Definitely recommend!
I had an amazing experience staying in Jenny's house. She is a wonderful funny women, really talkative and helpfull. She is really tidy and the house looks exactly like the pictures. Even better than what I expected.
Come posso prenotare?
Contatta l'host per verificare la loro disponibilità e chiedi loro eventuali informazioni necessarie a finalizzare il tuo soggiorno. Una volta che l'host conferma che e' disponibile per le date richieste, è possibile completare la prenotazione.
Una volta che un host conferma la propria disponibilità, puoi procedere con la prenotazione pagando il 15% come commissione di prenotazione (con un massimo di 250$£€ per soggiorni di lungo termine), utilizzando uno dei seguenti metodi: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (quest'ultimo non disponibile in determinate nazioni). Successivamente, pagherai l'host all'arrivo, oppure in base alle condizioni descritte nel profilo dell'host e concordate al momento della prenotazione. Ti preghiamo di prestare sempre molta attenzione alle richieste di pagamento anticipato avanzate dall'host, specialmente quando tali termini di pagamento non sono inclusi nel profilo dell'host. Tutti i nostri host sono stati avvisati che, se desiderano richiedere un pagamento anticipato, devono indicarlo chiaramente all'arrivo. In ogni caso, ci raccomandiamo di diffidare da chi chiede un pagamento da effettuarsi via Money Gram o Western Union.
Quando posso condividere i miei dati di contatto?
Non appena la prenotazione viene confermata dall'ospite e la commissione di prenotazione viene pagata, Homestay.com invierà una mail di conferma con gli indirizzi email e numeri di telefono per mettersi in contatto direttamente. E' vietato scambiare contatti diretti attraverso il sistema di messaggistica prima del pagamento della prenotazione.