About the Homestay
The room is large and quiet, and very close to Villa Borghese. We will share the bathroom, the kitchen and the WiFi as well.
The area is quiet, residential but has nice restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and shops. It is the center of many short buses. The green and elegant Villa Borghese!
I speak Italian, English, French, Japanese and Korean.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
My neighborhood is next to the city center, Villa Ada, Coppedè and Parioli. His fine buildings and green areas make it elegant and quiet.
Near the apartment you can find a nice local market, where you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
There are many Italian and Roman restaurants.
You will have no problem finding in supermarket, there are many!
Local Area Facilities
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• No shoes in the house. Please take off your shoes at the door. When you go out, put your shoes on at the very entrance. I have slippers for you if you want.
Rie Upon rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie rie I will ask you to sign it (I have an I want to show you, if you ask me to, before you arrive).
• The municipality of Rome has recently established that even for private apartments like mine, which is € 3.5 per day per person. Children up to 10 years old and other categories don't have to pay. If you stay more then 10 days, you will pay only for the first 10 days.
This tax must be paid in cash upon the check-in. I will give you a receipt.
• Please, separate trash by type (especially plastic & paper) in the kitchen by consulting.
• I ask you to respect the quiet of the neighbors.
• Inviting people in the house is not allowed.
• People not listed in the reservation are not allowed to stay.
• Common areas should be kept clean and tidy as found.
• Kitchen can be used for simple things, to heat up and make coffee and tea.
• Switch off lights when leaving a room.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.