About the Homestay
10 minutes on foot from Trastevere station, 30 minutes walking from the city center. The apartment is located in a central area where you have a lot of means public transports (tram, buses) to get to the famous sites in Rome.
You can use the kitchen, relax and watching the tv on the sofas in the living room and a private bathroom will be avaible for you!
The room is 16 mq large, there is a double bed, a desk and a wardrobe. From the room you will have access to the balcony.
After your reservation please write me 3-4 foods you want to have for breakfast. I am not usually at home when you have breakfast but you will find what you choose.
- Internet Access
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Rome is a big city and it has a large city center. Hence, deciding where to stay can be quite confusing.
The apartment is located in a residential area close to the centre of the city. Moreover, two of the areas of Rome's nightlife (Trastevere and Ostiense) are reachable by walking 10-15 minutes. Living in this area you can choose walking or taking one of the many means to reach the historical sites in the city center, taking an only mean. If you are traveling for work you can easily get to the areas where you need to go (Eur, Termini, Fiumicino, Parco dei Medici, Nuova Fiera di Roma, and Vecchia Fiera di Roma). Moreover the location is excellent if you need to go to the University of Roma Tre.
- bus no. 170 direct to "Termini Station" and the city center (Largo Argentina, Piazza Venezia, Via Nazionale) about 20 minutes;
- train from "Trastevere Station" to "Fiumicino Airport" (28 minutes - track 5), to "Termini Station" (18 minutes - track 1) and to Tiburtina Station (21 minutes - track 4);
- train from "Trastevere Station" to the Vatican - "San Pietro Station" (7 minutes - track 2 or 6)
- tram no. 8 from "Trastevere Station" to the city center- Largo Argentina, Piazza Venezia (10 minutes walk to the tram stop and then another 10 minute tram ride);
- bus no. 766 to "San Paolo Station" ( 5 minutes) where you can take the train to the beach in Rome ( 30 minutes by train).
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Sports arena
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Please note that only a light breakfast is included in the room rate. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Please respect the house, and keep noise to a minimum during the hours from 10 pm to 8am;
- your bed will be ready at your arrival;
- the towels will be given to you at your arrival;
- the room is cleaned before your arrival, but it can happen that the housekeeper come during your stay here.
- You can use the wi-fi:
- I appreciate very much who walks without shoes over the parquet;
- No long shower at night (it is a rule of the building)
This is a social network and not an hotel. I appreciate very much if we know better before the reservation. I am an host for passion. I work for Greenpeace as marketing manager.
You can usually check in after 7pm during the week. There are no limitations during the weekends. If you had different needs about the check in we can agree before your reservation, but it is not always possible.
Smoking is not allowed.
Massimo was a very kind, friendly and helpful host. Speedy communication with no troubles, and we were supplied with maps and locals tips for Rome. His apartment is in a fantastic location, a very short walk to Trastevere which is a trendy area with great shopping/bars and restaurants. It was about a 30 minute walk to the historic centre, less to the colloseum. We did not need to use any form of public transport once we were there. The room itself is very spacious for 2, comfortable bed and spacious bathroom that was for our private use. His apartment is new and very clean, with shared use of the kitchen and laundry. It is very quiet, we had a great night's sleep! I would recommend this place very much, thanks so much massimo for making our stay comfortable and enjoyable!
Nous avons passé 3 nuits chez Massimo. Il est un hôte très sympathique et nous a bien conseillé afin de visiter la ville. Situé à quelques minutes d'une gare, du tram et des arrêts de bus, le logement est pratique en plus d'être très agréable. La chambre est accueillante et le lit confortable, la salle de bain attenante et privative est un plus. Nous recommandons cet hôte pour sa gentillesse, sa disponibilité et son accueil.