About the Homestay
My home is situated in Ocho Rios on the Richmond Estate. My partner & two sons also live here part of the year. I'm British born from London. I hosted in London before coming to Jamaica and hope to repeat the good experiences reflected on my previous reviews.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Gym at home
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our home is located on the North Coast of Jamaica. The journey from either airports, Montego Bay or Kingston is about an hour. The parish of St Ann boasts a rich history including being the birth place of Marcus Garvey and Bob Marley.
The Dunns River Falls and bustling town centre.
Richmond Estate is lush and great place to be or simply relax at the club house or play some tennis.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Horse Stables
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. Your room will be Cleaned and Beddings changed TWICE WEEKLY
You should ensure that the following areas are clear and accessible;
• All surfaces
2. The bathroom will be cleaned ONCE WEEKLY. You will also be expected leave the area clean after each use.
3. The communal area & kitchen are also cleaned ONCE WEEKLY. You will also be expected to leave the kitchen clean after each use
4. If you need to clean your room in the interim a dustpan/ brush and vacuum cleaner is available to you.
5. Should you be at the property alone and have not requested a taxi or expecting a Personal Delivery, DO NOT open the Main Front Doors to callers.
6. ALWAYS return the Main Doors to the position you found them in. eg. If double locked make sure you do so whether coming in or going out.
7. Please do not smoke in the house.
Household insurance does not cover smoking in the house, the use of candles or the burning of incense in any sleeping areas, as this is deemed to be a fire hazard and will invalidate the policy.
I have read and understand the above and will follow the rules during my stay.
Name........................................... Signature............................Date / /
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.