About the Homestay
Kawagoe Saitama about 37 minutes from Tolyo, but close to station (100 meters), supermarkets (50m), convenience stores (80m)!
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our place is close to everything. Guests love the location as it is friendly and convenient, with neighbors either foreign students or local residents. The apartment is a few steps from the railroad crossing, but noise is seldom heard inside the rooms. Some very old houses nearby, but most of the neighborhood are private houses or apartments for local and foreign students.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. We don"t have any curfew time, but let us know what time you'll be home.
2. Cooking occasionally is ok, but please just use the microwave oven most of the time.
3. This is a wooden house, so noise should be minimal to consider neighbors.
4. Friends can visit you, but let us know. They can stay but we might charge additional fees if we provide room extension. Discounts apply.
5. Occasional smoking is okay, but not inside the house. In the garden, or when windows are open. As much as possible, we don't allow smoking.
Smoking is not allowed.
Nice place, nice hospitality...
Thank you so much!
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.