About the Homestay
Thank you very much for your interest in Yoko & Toki’s house.
My name is Toki(man) and I’m living in a place about 1 minute away from Yoko’s & Toki’s house which you will stay this time.
I take care of bookings and enquiries.
Let me introduce myself first. I have travelled a lot since I was a teenager and love learning about different cultures in different countries; I’ve enjoyed the company of local people there.
I work in IT, and have three young children.
Yoko & Toki’s house is a two-storied house located 6 or 7 minutes’ walk from the nearest station.
The house has vacant rooms upstairs and so we would like to rent them out for people visiting Kobe to help make your stay in Kobe a pleasant one. Yoko(woman) speaks English reasonably well and is happy to help you out if you need some help.
This spacious 2-storied detached house has a large garden and a roof balcony. It's located in a quiet and attractive residential area in Kobe.
We're renting out the whole upstairs floor. Although Yoko(woman) lives downstairs by herself, your privacy will be completely respected. We hope you will feel staying here is just like being in your own home.
Despite being a short distance to the train station, it's surprisingly quiet! You can also enjoy the night view of Kobe and wake up to bird singing!
< Services >
* Free breakfast (e.g. home-made bread, salad, sausages, eggs, 100% fresh juice or milk, freshly made tea or coffee.
* Free use of parking garage.
* Free Barbecue Cookstove.(There is a set of tools needed for BBQ.So, All you need to do is get yourself some food & drink.)
* Free use of a pocket wi-fi.(High-speed&Limitless)
* Single beds will be prepared for the number of people staying
* One room for 2 people, and or two rooms if there are 3 or more in your party.
* Bed linen will be kept very clean
* Big bath will refresh yourself with the jet bath(Jacuzzi)!!
* Basic amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, hair-drier can be used freely.
* Furniture such as a desk and chair, and electric appliances such as a microwave oven and a washing machine can be used freely.
* Check-in time is 3:00 pm. However, you can leave your luggage with us if you let us know you are going to arrive before then.
If rooms are available, you can check in earlier.
* If time allows us to do so, we may be able to pick you up from or take you to the nearest station.
< Upstairs areas for you use exclusively >
The whole area upstairs can be used.
* Bedroom A
* Bedroom B (only used if there are 3 or more people in your party)
Both rooms have keys.
* Dining space
< Areas downstairs that you can share with your host, Yoko>
* Living room
* Bathroom (with key.)
< Areas downstairs that you will not have access to:>
* Japanese room
★No other guests will be staying while you are there. (Note: Yoko’s friends or relatives may use areas downstairs.)
< NOTES >
* No other guests will be staying while you are there. But Yoko’s friends or relatives may use areas downstairs.
* This room is not (URL HIDDEN) please tell me what time you can check in.
* Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house. However, you can smoke in a nearby park
* Since the house is situated in a quiet residential area, we ask that you refrain from making noise after 9:00 pm.
* Please enjoy the barbecue at the garden (not Patio).You can have a barbecue in the garden as long as you finish and tidy up by 6:00 pm
* You cannot play with fireworks.
* Food and beverages(except for breakfast) shown in the images on this page are for illustration purposes only.
* Please do not leave valuables in the house. We cannot be held responsible for loss of any such items.
* Okamoto Station on the Hankyu line (6 or 7 minutes’ walk)
* Settsu Motoyama Station on the JR line (10 ~ 12 minutes’ walk)
If time allows us to do so, we may be able to pick you up from or take you to the nearest station.
* Since Settsu Motoyama Station and Okamoto station is close by,
- Sannomiya or Kobe stataion(7~10 minutes)
- Japanese sake brewery in Nada area (8 mins,I’ll drive you there!)
- Osaka(20 minutes)
- USJ(40 minutes)
- Arima(50 minutes)
- Himeji(50 minutes)
- Kyoto(50 minutes)
- Nara(80 minutes)
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
* Quiet location near station – easy access to the sights in center of Kobe, Osaka, Kyoto etc.
* There is surrounded by a lot of beautiful nature,so it's surprisingly quiet! Cozy,Cozy,Cozy!
* Good neighborhood & high class residential area.
* Supermarket, Convenience store, Pharmacy, a lot of Japanese food restaurants(nice Kobe Beef restaurant!) and bakery, variety stores etc. all close by!!
* There are some shrines & mountain & park nearby our house.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1)When you check in my house,I will meet you(Not check-in by yourself) So,please let me know About what time you will check in
2)Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
3)It is your own responsibility to keep you cash, valuables and belongings secured on the premises.
4)Do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
5)Please throw your rubbish into the rubbish bin in the room.
6)Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house. However, you can smoke with ashtray in our garden(not patio). No littering. If you need the portable ashtray, Please contact Host-Yoko.
7)Things you may like to take with you when you leave:
sweets / candies on the table
origami objects made by Toki’s daughter – paper cranes.
mineral water in the refrigerator
tea, coffee, green tea in the kitchen
※Please leave all the other equipment and ornaments as they are.
8)We hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact the host.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) and a 25% deposit using a choice of payments: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal. The deposit is collected in advance on behalf of the host to protect against no show or late cancellations (within 7 days of arrival). You then pay your host the balance due on arrival. The 25% deposit payment is made to the host 2 business days after your scheduled arrival date. This deposit payment will only be refunded if you cancel the booking at least 7 full days prior to arrival.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.