About the Homestay
An amazing four bedroom Mansion, all bedrooms are ensuit. Three bedrooms are up stairs and the other ground floor. There is a spacious kitchen with all the necessary amenities. There is a spacious car parking , and an amazingly cool garden at the back of the house. There is also 24hr security and an SQ available on the property.
I am a medical practitioner by profession, and my wife is an interior designer. We have a lovely son that we care and love so much. Hosting you will be an experience that will change both if our lives for a long time. Again, you are welcomed to feel free and at home ,yet far away from home.Cheers
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located behind Nakumatt Nyali .It is off Links Road in Nyali and exactly at Mahesh Doshi Rd. Major landmarks are Nakumatt and Naivas shopping malls.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Half Board
- Full Board
- Packed lunch
- No shoes within the house.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied.
- PARKING: parking is provided on the driveway side by side. Our driveway is suitable for sedans or smaller SUVs. If larger/longer cars or if more than one car, you can park parallel in front of the house where the bushes are.
- We have recently added a Foosball Table and Pool Table in the home for our guest's entertainment. Please return all accessories to their rightful places at the end of your stay.
- Feel free to use the barbecue outside that is set up for our super guests’ leisure use only. The BBQ is to be used by the guests who stay at the home and is not to invite others to the home as it will be considered as hosting a party. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the grill clean. If found left dirty and requires extra cleaning, an extra cleaning fee may be required. You will also need to add your own gas to the BBQ as it is not supplied.
- Please acknowledge that from occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments or snacks left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
- Please do not rearrange our furniture.
- If you would like to host an event (i.e. wedding, graduation, not party), please speak with us about it first.
- If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- Lastly, because this is an Airbnb community not a hotel, and is also my home when I stay in Vancouver, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things)
If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST! Please reply back with my favourite quote: "EXPECT NOTHING, APPRECIATE EVERYTHING." so that I know that the house rules have been reviewed
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.