About the Homestay
New soho apartment with fabulous view of the mosque and lakes. Perfect for couples, families and business travellers. Walking distance to amenities (D'Pulze shopping centre, banks, parks, mosque and restaurants) . Guests can enjoy the infinity pool, jacuzzi and gym, all overlooking MMU grounds and enjoy beautiful sunset by the poolside. Minimally furnished but guaranteed to be comfortable and cozy. Quiet despite being close to amenities, this place is great for you to relax and chill.
The unit has a small kitchen with an electric stove. However, we do not allow any cooking in the unit at all times as we wish to keep the unit free from any unpleasant smell. You may use the kettle which is provided to boil water for your tea/coffee. We also provide you with plates/cups/glasses and light snacks which you may consume free of charge.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Supermarket, shops, restaurants, convenience stores, banks, parks and a mosque are all within walking distance. Uber, Grab are available, but most of the amenities such as supermarkets, parks, restaurants, shops are just minutes away on foot. Putrajaya and MEX highway access (Putrajaya interchange) are less than 8 minutes away by car.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in time is 3PM - 9PM
- No cooking allowed
- Please take off shoes before entering property.
- Strictly no smoking in the unit.
- No alcohol drinks, pork, mangosteens and durians allowed.
- Please leave the unit clean and neat. If you spill anything, please clean it.
- Guests are required to dispose their own trash at the Bilik Sampah (Trash disposal room) on daily basis (for long-term stay) or during checking out (all guests). The room is located on the way to the elevator. - Please observe property rules (not making noises/mess)
- Please refrain from bringing the towels provided to the swimming pool, and kindly wear proper swim wear.
- Please hang wet clothes in the bathroom.
- Kindly take care of the keys and access card, do not lose them. If you lose them, you will need to replace them.
- Guests are not allowed in bring in visitors or allow friends/relatives to sleep over. In other words, only registered guests are allowed in the unit or in the building.
- All facilities are only for the use of registered guests. Guests are not allowed to invite friends/relatives to the building and use the facilities.
- Please turn off all lights, aircons, fans when you leave the unit/room. Help us save the earth by saving electricity.
- Please be clear and precise on your check in and check out times. We need to be well informed on your arrival and departure time so that we can greet and pass/collect the keys.
- Aside from no smoking, we also don't allow e-cigarettes, chewing tobacco, betel leaves and chewing gums.
- If you are bringing children, please ensure that your children are toilet-trained and if they are not, please ensure that they are wearing disposable napkins to prevent any leaks onto our sofa/bed
- Do not throw anything out of the windows at all times.
- Please switch off main power source upon check out.
- Do not leave the windows open when you leave the room to attend to your chores/tasks.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.