About the Homestay
★ KLCC(Twin Tower) View @ Setapak is just Newly Renovated. The place is thoroughly Clean, Comfortable and Cozy. It has everything you require for the stay. Pool, Jacuzzi , Gym & Children's playground is available in the building facilities.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
From our Residency, the sights and sounds of Kuala Lumpur are now at your doorstep. Approximately :-
• 5 minutes’ drive away to TAR (Tunku Abdul Rahman) College
• 5 minutes’ drive away to PV128 (Variety of International Food Outlet, Western Food, Japanese Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant, Korean Restaurants & many more
• 5 minutes’ drive away to KL Festival Mall
• 10 minutes’ drive away to KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre)
• 15 minutes’ drive away to Mont’ Kiara (via DUKE Highway)
• 20 minutes’ drive away to KL Sentral
• 45 minutes’ drive away to Genting Highlands
• 50 minutes’ drive away to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
And also easily accessible via DUKE Highway (Duta-Ulu Klang Expressway), Sentul Link, MRR2 (Middle Ring Road 2) Highway and all major roads.
Our building have secure lobby with 24 hours security guard, CCTV, Smart Card Access to Lobby, Lift, Condo and Car Park! Guests will have free access to the facilities in the residence at Level 8 like Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Playground and Gymnasium.
Just walk down to Ground floor and you can also find :
- 7 Eleven (24 Hours)
- 99 Speedmart (mini market)
- Restaurant (24 Hours)
- Self-service Coin Laundry (24 Hours)
- Hair Saloon
- Beauty Saloon
Local Area Facilities
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- Deposit RM300 will collect upon check in and refundable upon check out.
- Lost of access card and key charged MYR200 per set.
- Guests are requested to turn off all unnecessary lights and air conditioners, especially when no one is home. Environment Eco-friendly.
- No illegal activities are allowed in the property.
- No pets allow in the house.
- As it is a peaceful neighborhood, guests are advice to be considerate in their noise levels especially during late nights.
- Guests are also expected to keep the premises clean and damage free.
- Use of kitchen should only be for light cooking and should be cleaned up after usage.
- All rubbish are deposited in garbage bins and soiled dishes are cleaned & put away accordingly.
- All keys are returned & unit must be locked at all times.
- No smoking in the apartment. Balcony is fine.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.