About the Homestay
Our Guest House is located at foot of Mountain Raya . Tallest mountain in Langkawi. Experience Village environment. The peace and tranquility comes with the view of natural Malaysian mountain is just outside of your door.
Guest House fully build with cement board. The house with 2 bedrooms.1 Queen size bed and 3 single beds.Kitchen with cooking facilities. It is fully furnished with hot shower, electric kettle, toaster, fridge, coffee& tea.
10 minutes to drive by car or motorbike main town of Langkawi.
30 minutes to Langkawi International Airport
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house located in village area. Being a tropical island surrounded by untouched nature and the Geopark a UNESCO Heritage Site, watching flora and fauna is a must. Colourful Geckos, Giant Squirrel and normal squirrel , Dusky Leaf Monkey, Macaque Monkey , elusive Colugo or Flying Lemur ,Colourful butterflies and many more.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. Please take off your shoes before entering your room. Note that it is customary to leave shoes outside before entering a home in Malaysia especially in Muslim homes because the floor area is used for prayer and floors are kept clean at all times.
2. Please assist us in conserving energy by switching OFF all lights, water-heater & fans before leaving your room.
3. Please DO NOT smoke in the bedroom or toilet. Outdoor area is fine.
4. DO NOT throw anything other than toilet tissue down the toilet bowl as this will result in blockages.
5. Please be informed that we do not have daily house-keeping. Towels & sheets will be changed up every 2nd day.
6. Please throw all rubbish into the black bin & rubbish will be thrown out every other day.
7. Kindly observe the sensitivities of kampong (village) life & its’ people by not sun-bathing in the open, walk, jog, cycle in a bikini top, throw beer cans or bottles in your immediate surroundings or be loud & boisterous till the early hours of the morning.
9. As this is our private home and we live on site, we have a policy of no visitors or guests of guests on the premises or in the rooms without prior permission from us (the owners)..
10. Please try to keep the noise level down when returning late at night in respect to other guests on the compound who might be sleeping or resting. Because we live surrounded by padi fields which can be very quiet at night apart from the sound of nature, human noise (eg. music, loud talking) tend to be amplified & will startle the resident guard turkey who will gobble loudly in protest. :)
11. Upon CHECKING OUT, please return your room key to us. We charge RM20 for loss of room key.
12. Please LOCK your doors before leaving your room. We are not responsible for the safety of your personal belongings. Just as in any home, doors must be locked before leaving.
13. Strictly NO recreational drugs on the premise.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.