About the Homestay
You’ll love my place because of the location, it is incredibly strategic for you to navigate to the places listed since it's near. Also, the people in the neighbourhood is nice and the surrounding are also calm and peaceful. In terms of the home, it is very spacious and clean. We're providing a space that could hopefully fulfill your needs and comfort.
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
My place is near to the city centre. Thus, it is conveniently close to shopping malls, tourism areas and also transportation centre. Within walking distance, you can go to Melaka Central (a bus terminal), Tesco Peringgit and Aeon Bandaraya.
For tourism area, you can reach:
• Kota A Famosa - 3km (10min)
• River Cruise - 3km (10min)
• Muzium Samudera - 3km (10min)
• Stadthyus Building - 3km (10min)
• Jonker Street - 3km (10min)
• Taming Sari Tower - 3km (10min)
Nearest shopping malls are:
• Mahkota Parade - 4km (10 minutes)
• Dataran Pahlawan - 4km (10 minutes)
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1) No smoking inside the house.
2) No parties or events.
3) Pet is not allowed in the house.
4) Please wash the dishes and glasses if you used them, do not leave dirty plates or other things in the sink.
5) The space is ideal for 10 occupants. While additional occupants are allowed, it is advisable to limit the total number of occupants to maximum 12; 2 extra mattresses (portable) are provided for additional
6) Light cooking is allowed. Please refrain from deep frying or cooking methods that incur heavy oil mist.
7) Trash the kitchen waste every day to avoid stench and flies.
8) DO NOT keep food waste in the unit.
9) Turn off all the switches, air conditioner, and lights before leaving the house.
10) Lost key will be charged RM200 for replacement.
11) Please be aware of how voice can carry across the space and disturb the neighbours. Please keep your voice low.
12) A security deposit of MYR 500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out. Full refund is subject to satisfactory damage inspection of the accommodation.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.