About the Homestay
We are ideally located to some of the hot tourist spots in Sunway Petaling Jaya. For the price of a standard room in nearby hotels, we provide a double storey house with superb facilities for your family and friends. We are determined to meet your budget. We strive not only to meet your expectations but to exceed your expectations!
We provide the comfort and luxury of space which you do not get in both the stared or budget hotels nearby. Home away from home with all the facilities you want.
Experience our warm hospitality beyond your expectations.
English, Malay and Tamil is spoken at the homestay. Parking is fre and available at the homestay.
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Sunway Lagoon Water Theme Park is just a few minutes walk for a great day splashing in the water.
Sunway Pyramid only a short walking distance for your all day shopping.
Sunway Metro is only a short walk for all business transactions, banks, restaurants and utilities.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Amusement Park
- Water sports
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
The 10 commandmends of the Homestay are:
1. No pets allowed in the house.
2. Respect and be conscious of thy neighbour.
3. No smoking in the house. Smoking is allowed outside the house, in the porch.
4. House to be locked at all times, for your own safety reasons.
5. Save electricity and energy - switch off water, lights, air-con and fan when not in use.
6. Be responsible of the house cleanliness. Leave the home as clean and tidy as you find it for the enjoyment of the next guest.
7. No loud music.
8. Let us know your arrival time so that we can meet and greet you personally to hand over the keys to you at the home.
9. Please wash and dry kitchen items after using.
10. The guest undertakes to replace or pay repair cost or damages for any missing, broken or damaged items in the home i.e. sofa, cushion, bed, furniture, appliances, kitchen utensils, locks, keys and also for removing the smoke stink in the home.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.