About the Homestay
homestay in precint 9 putrajaya is place that most strategic for you rent, apartment 3 rooms which provides budget accommodation daily, suitable for those who want to stay temporarily to attend job interview, course, convocation, meeting, official functions, carnival festivals or to on holiday & such which offers accommodation that is comfortable and reasonable.
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
- Berhampiran Terminal Stesyen Bas Nadi Putra bagi pengangkutan sekitar Putrajaya. Perkhidmatan Bas Metro & Sri Indah serta Teksi bagi perjalanan ke KL & lain-lain tempat.
- Berhampiran Putrajaya Sentral iaitu stesyen ERL untuk ke KLIA, LCCT & ke KL Sentral dan juga perkhidmatan bas ekpress untuk ke negeri-negeri lain.
- Berhampiran surau (Blok C), Mini market, 7-Eleven, klinik swasta (24 jam), restoran mamak & melayu, kedai hotlink, kedai dobi, kedai gunting rambut, money changer dll.
- Stesyen minyak Petronas, track jogging, taman permainan, Klinik & Hospital/Hospital Kanser Putrajaya, Balai Polis & Balai Bomba.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
do not make noise after 12 midnight, you free to use kitchen but tidy after using
Smoking is allowed indoors and outdoors.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.