About the Homestay
my house (“myPJ”) is a newly refurbished double storey corner terrace house, suitable for individuals and families who are staying over in Petaling Jaya for business or holiday. Along with the ample space garden, myPJ wil be a perfect place for functions like weddings or family gatherings (for booking of whole house).
myPJ is easily accessible to its surrounding mix development of Putra LRT public transport, business centres, medical centres as well as shopping malls.
We have 5 well-furnished rooms, fully air-conditioned with 32” LED TV and are able to accommodate up to 14 pax. For our guests’ convenience, we also provide hotel grade all-white bed linens, comforters, pillows, bath towels as well as complimentary body and shampoo gels.
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
- 1 min walk to coffee shop, cafe, chinese seafood restaurant, convenience store, laundry shop
- 6 to 10 mins drive to Office areas in Damansara Uptown, 10 Boulevard, Phileo Damansara
- 7 to 9 mins to medical centre in Kelana Jaya and KPJ Damansara Specialist
- 7 to 10 mins to Shopping mall in 1 Utama, Jaya One, Paradigm mall, Ikea, Digital mall
- 7 mins to KDU College
- 4 mins drive to Kelana Jaya and Taman Bahagia LRT station
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1) There is no curfew in our guesthouse, but excessive noise must cease by 11 pm. Please keep your television volume down and respect the privacy of other guests in the guesthouse.
2) The facilities provided in this guesthouse are for our guest’s convenience and comfort, any damage or broken items will be considered sold.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.