About the Homestay
- I live with my dad and my sister. We have a dog, Australian shepherd, who usually goes with my aunt on weekends. My sister and I are undergraduate students at the UNAM, and my father, an artist, works at home. We speak Spanish, English and a little French.
- The available room has a single bed, a spacious closet, a desk and its own bathroom. The room is located on the lowest level of the house, next to the kitchen and laundry. It is a silent and cool space, with a good signal from the internet and a window that opens onto the patio of the house.
- The house has a large kitchen, dining room, living room, garden and terrace where you can spend the time you want comfortably.
- The house is located 15 minutes (walking) from the Center of Coyoacán. The Oasis Coyoacán shopping center, the Mega Comercial Mexicana (supermarket) and the UNAM, are only a 5 minute walk away.
- The Copilco metro station (line 3) is 5 minutes walk away. La Bombilla metro station (on Insurgentes Avenue), is 20 minutes walking.
We love meeting new people from different cultures and show them our favorite places in the city !!!!
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located south of the city 10 minutes from the UNAM and 15 minutes from the center of Coyoacan. It is a safe and quiet neighborhood with a park just 5 minutes from the house. There is a Metro station 10 minutes away, where buses also run. There is also a shopping center, a supermarket and restaurants within 10 minutes.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
The only rule we have is to be nice and respectful with space and with everyone :)
Check out is at 12
Smoking is not allowed.
Muy atentos, la habitación muy comoda y limpia.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.