About the Homestay
Mature Kiwi couple, my husband is an engineer while I work from home.
At a spacious 94.6m2 & situated on the 1st floor; this north west facing corner 2 bedrooms apartment offering 1 or 2 private rooms in prime location, no wifi at the moment as it is a brand new building wifi will be put in by the 18th, and massive 40m2 private courtyard.
Currently we have one master bedroom with a luxurious queen size bed and one bedroom with a deluxe double size bed on offer for short vacational rental or long term stay.
- Smoke alarm
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
You will enjoy Auckland's inner-city living by having the best of both worlds. This apartment neatly bridges the fringe suburbs of Ponsonby, Grey Lynn and Freemans Bay with the hub of the inner city.
Popular points of interest near the apartment include SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre, Aotea Square and Auckland Art Gallery.
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- Check in is between 3PM - 10PM, if check in after 10PM there will be a surcharge of $20 unless you let me know at least a day in advance. Check out late or check in earlier might be negotiable.
- Please don't wear shoes inside.
- Please don't eat inside the bedroom.
- Please clean after yourselves, like used dishes etc.
- Please do not smoke throughout the building.
- Please keep a reasonable noise level between 10PM - 7AM
- For guests that stay for longer than 2 nights at a time, there will be an utilities bill (electricity, and internet) to be paid before check out. Electricity is smart reading so we will be able to know exactly how much you use.
- Access to rooftop terrace are restricted to registered guests only.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.