About the Homestay
WE ARE TEACHERS AND WE LOVE TO HOST VISITORS
FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
OUR HOUSE IS LOCATED ON DOMINION ROAD
HOUSE IS CLOSE TO BUSES 267 and 258
LEADING TO AUCKLAND CITY IN 15 MINUTES
CLOSE TO PICNIC SPOT (KEITH HAY PARK).
A GOOD WALK AND TIME OUT FOR FAMILY AND COUPLES
CLOSE TO SHOPS AND BANKS ON STODDARD ROAD AND MOUNT ROSKILL SHOPS
NO PETS. NO KIDS. SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE GARDEN.
CAN USE KITCHEN.
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located in a busy part of Auckland city. The house has a kitchens, a bathrooms and a toilets. Our house is one minutes to the bus station leading to Auckland city in 30 minutes.
We have shops and parks closeby for recreation and shopping.
We have no pets or kids in the house
Smoking is allowed in the garden.
Outdoor carpark available
Work space provided inside the room.
5 minutes to buses 267, 258 and 255 going to Auckland City in 30 minutes
15 minutes to airport. Close to Highway
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. OUTSIDE GUESTS NOT ALLOWED INTO THE HOUSE OR IN THE GARDEN
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE. PLEASE USE THE GARDEN AT ALL TIMES
3. WE WILL GIVE YOU A HOUSE KEY. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE OR LOSE IT. COST OF REMAKING IS 10.00 NZD FOR EACH KEY.
4. NO NOISE OR LOUD TALKING : WEEK DAYS : AFTER 10 PM EVERYDAY
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY : UPTO 12 NOON
5. PLEASE OPEN AND SHUT THE ROOM DOORS SLOWLY SO AS NOT TO DISTURB THE OTHER GUESTS
6.PLEASE DO NOT BRING DRUGS OR HARMFUL OBJECTS INSIDE THE HOUSE
7. GUESTS WITH CHILDREN SHOULD NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED INSIDE THE HOUSE OR IN THE GARDEN. WE DO NOT PROVIDE NANNY SERVICES. YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR SAFETY ARE YOUR (PARENTS) RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL TIMES.
8. IF YOU HAD A LATE NIGHT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE NOISE .
RESPECT OTHERS WHO ARE SLEEPING.
9. MOBILE :
PLEASE SWITCH TO VIBRATOR MODE WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING
10. PLEASE CLOSE THE WINDOW AND SWITCH OFF LIGHTS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE ROOM. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VALUABLES YOU LEAVE INSIDE YOUR ROOM
11. DO NOT DRY WET CLOTHES INSIDE THE ROOM. PLEASE DRY THEM OUTSIDE.
12. DO NOT PUT ANY MARKS /PINS/PAINT/POSTERS/PICTURES ON THE WALLS OR STAIN THE CARPET WITH COFFEE, TEA or WINE.
13. LEAVE THE KITCHEN AREA, TOILETS AND BATHROOMS NEAT AND CLEAN
DO NOT POUR WATER ON THE FLOOR ESPECIALLY THE BATHROOM.
14. BEFORE CHECKING OUT KINDLY CLEAN YOUR ROOM. REMOVE ALL THE RUBISH. SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS. LEAVE THE KEYS ON THE ROOM TABLE AND YOU CAN CHECK OUT.
THANKYOU FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES.
RULES HELP US TO KEEP THE PLACE CLEAN AND PEACEFUL SO YOU CAN HAVE A HAPPY AND SATISFYING STAY.
ANGEL AND SAM
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
Tidy, comfortable and clean.. Friendly and handy to central Auckalnd
It is not a homestay because the family don't live at that house. I was looking for a homestay to learn english with a family but this house is like a hostel.
The room I was in was infected with bugs
Very very unpleasant
We appreciate her taking care of us. showing us around. Great.
Value fo money. Cold and moisty inside and no means of quiet heating except for a portable fan. Maybe this is a how NZ homes are during winter, I don't know. I'm used to the opposite for the nordic ditos.
Free Parking on the premises, thats great. You can put your own food in the fridge if you like.
A great set up with lovely people. Just what we needed for overnight. Many thanks to Angel. We highly recommend.
It was a very good experience by staying with this couple.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.