About the Homestay
Well furnished two conjoined apartments with six bedrooms and two sitting rooms. Seven beds and can house 10 guests. Four bathrooms and six toilets. A capable porter attends to all needs of guests.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located on the South East Side of the town and is 2 km away from Eleyeile roundabout. We are only a few kilometers from the University of Ibadan and The Polytechnic Ibadan. We are served by a good road network on all sides
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 2PM
Check out by 11AM
You will receive house rules when you check in.
1. Ckean your shoes well on carpet before you enter the apartment.
2. Do not smoke in the apartment.
3. If you do not know what it is, do Not touch it.
4. Please keep music and noise to a minimum as not to disturb neighbors.
5. Lock the gate to the building as you come and go.
6. Please call us if you have any questions, concerns, or issues.
7. Please help us conserve energy by turning all lights off when you are not using them.
8. This is our home, not a hotel, SO PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM OUR HOME.
9. Relax and enjoy our space.
10. Unfortunately, we can NOT accommodate pets. (Please do not being cats, dogs, or any other animal in our home.)
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.