About the Homestay
We will pick you up from Iquitos airport at no extra cost. Let us know your arrival and coordinate.
Beautiful with a full size bed for 2 guests, large wardrobe, desk and chair, all handmade furniture, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned room. Towels always available. A TV 32 "loaded with Direct TV (all channels), enough outlets (accepts international plugs) to connect your gadgets and its own mini-fridge with some local drinks.
The house is surrounded by greenery, medicinal plants, fish and exotic animals which may interact. All in a quiet area where you can relax and plan your day. You will have access to all common areas such as kitchen and our beautiful veranda upstairs, where you will see the incredible beauty of the Amazon.
The house is located in the beautiful city of Iquitos. We are not in the center, and that transportation is very noisy due to the constant Motocars running 24/7. However, we are minutes away from all the noise, but in a quiet and surrounded by jungle, A 8 min. the center and 4 min. Iquitos Airport. You can find a lot of authentic Peruvian cuisine restaurants and bars within walking distance.
Iquitos is one of the few cities in the world where 99% of transport is Motocars (motorcycles transformed into a tricycle to transport passengers). And the other 1% in local groups (bus). No need to rent a car, because it will be difficult to drive with all motorcars.
We are lovers of nature and we are promoting an animal shelter. We have an ocelot, night chozna (looks like a teddy bear and win hearts forever), monkey, etc ... We constantly receive animal ... you never know what you might find during your visit.
There are many things to do in the Amazon, if not much in the mind or need advice, please let me know in advance ... I can gladly help to make the most of your trip.
- Pets Outdoor
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Allow Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
-THE NEIGHBORHOOD The house is located in the beautiful city of Iquitos. We are not in the middle, the transportation is very noisy due to constant running Motocars 24/7. However, we are minutes away from all the noise, but in a quiet and surrounded by jungle, A 8 min. the center and 4 min. Iquitos Airport. You can find a lot of authentic Peruvian cuisine restaurants and bars within walking distance.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
The house rules are general sense and thus would be difficult to enumerate, respect what is contracted and not wanting to abuse our good faith and that is what we take from nature, guests may not be accompanied by anyone it is not in the same condition (guest) otherwise just say that the rules would be logical coexistence.
Smoking is allowed indoors and outdoors.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.