Canas Guest House in Lisbon

Homestay in Cidade Universitária, Estádio Universitário, Hospital Santa Maria - Lisboa, Portugal

About the Homestay

  • Welcomes
  • Males
  • Females
  • Couples
  • Families
  • Students

This house is a reputable, legally registered and recognized rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal de Lisboa and ASAE. You can check in Turismo de Portugal's Database. Number 22852/AL.

As we know how important is to arrive into a city and feel welcome, we want to provide you the best experience in Lisbon (and in Portugal) when chosing our home to live for a few days. We are a very typical family who knows closely every corner of the city and if you want we can show those infinite places to visit, even those portuguese people dont know (we are Lisbon city lovers!!!).

House Facilities
  • Laundry
  • Internet Access
  • Air Conditioning

Bedrooms available for booking

Minimum stay is for 1 night

Maximum stay is for 365 nights

Available for given dates

Suite
From 75 per night
Triple Room
Sleeps 3

Bathroom private (exclusive to guest)
1 Double, 1 Single Bed

Bedroom availableNot available for dates
Facilities
  • Desk and Lamp
  • TV
  • Air Conditioning
  • Closet / Wardrobe
  • Mirror
  • Fridge
  • Hair-dryer
  • Radio
 1 guest
2+ Guests
Nightly Price
75
120
You have selectedNightsPrice of StayBooking FeeTotal

About the Area

Your Canas Guest House in Lisbon is located on the north side of the city in a quiet and safe suburb. We are 3 km from the city center and only 15 minutes from the airport.
The bus stop is only 2 minutes walk from your home and there are lots of bus options using this stop and the metro is 10 minutes walk - yellow line (Cidade Universitária).
In front of the house there is golf course, which you can appreciate when sitting on your couch in the living room. From your living room you can also see Sporting's stadium.
The shopping center is also 5 minutes from the house and is the biggest one in Lisbon. Benfica's stadium is as well 5 minutes from the house.

Local Area Facilities
  • Tennis
  • Park
  • Gym
  • Golf
  • Swimming
  • Shopping Centre
  • Horse Stables
  • Sports arena
  • Health club
  • Restaurant
  • Bus Stop
  • Hospital

Meals

Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.

Included in the stay
  • Complimentary Light Breakfast
  • Use of Kitchen

House Rules

22852/AL

Para formalizar a sua reserva irá ser pedido durante a reserva que efetue um pagamento de 30% do montante total. Aquando do check-in serão cobrados os restantes 70% e segundo o Regulamento nº 569-A/2014 - Câmara Municipal de Lisboa, terá que pagar ainda 1€ por pessoa e por dia até a um máximo de 7€/pessoa, correspondentes à taxa municipal turística praticada em Portugal desde o dia 1 de Janeiro de 2016.
De referir que os 30% não são reembolsáveis em caso de cancelamento da estadia.

To formalize the booking it will be asked during the booking 30% of the total amount of the stay. Upon check in you will need to pay the remainder 70%, as well as the touristic tax which is 1€ per person and per day until a maximum of 7€ per person.
The 30% of the amount payed are not refundable.

Smoking is not allowed.

How do I book?

Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.

When do I pay?

Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.

When can I share my contact details?

Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.

    This website uses cookies